Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] St Joseph's football team

richinlondon

Jul 2, 2009
North London
Lockdown has me doing odd things. I was rummaging in the old photos box and came across this. Un:cool::cool:remarkable old school photo, St Joseph's primary 1960/1. However, to the teachers right is a player called Jimmy Dunk. Any NSC ers or old Joeys know if he might be a relative of Lewis? He was one of the few here who had any idea of football. I am on here, I won't say which, but later held the nickname of Teflon, because I had non stick hands!! st Josephs 6061.jpg

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Lockdown has me doing odd things. I was rummaging in the old photos box and came across this. Un:cool::cool:remarkable old school photo, St Joseph's primary 1960/1. However, to the teachers right is a player called Jimmy Dunk. Any NSC ers or old Joeys know if he might be a relative of Lewis? He was one of the few here who had any idea of football. I am on here, I won't say which, but later held the nickname of Teflon, because I had non stick hands!!View attachment 124765

Hanwell by any chance :thumbsup:

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
There are countless St Josephs schools up and down the country.
Any clues? Which town / city / village?

richinlondon

Jul 2, 2009
North London
No people in the know? Maybe if I changed the thread title to 'is this Lewis Dunk's grandad?' it might get a response. Any idea how to do that?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
No people in the know? Maybe if I changed the thread title to 'is this Lewis Dunk's grandad?' it might get a response. Any idea how to do that?

Just a guess.
I wouldn’t say this is his grandfather in the photo at junior school 1960/61, I’m guessing Lewis Dunk’s father would be aged between 55 and 60 years old.
This chap in the photo is probably too young to be his grandfather.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
If it was the kid next on the left of the teacher I would say that there has to be a family connection !

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here