Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Sky Sports Reinstatement

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Does anyone know ?

Like many people did. I suspended Sky Sports when the Football stopped.

At that point I was advised that it would be reinstated when football began again. I was advised what the new monthly cost would be when it was reinstated.

With football coming back next week. Does anyone know if it will be reinstated automatically or do I need to contact Sky again to have it done ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Does anyone know ?

At that point I was advised that it would be reinstated when football began again. I was advised what the new monthly cost would be when it was reinstated.

With football coming back next week. Does anyone know if it will be reinstated automatically or do I need to contact Sky again to have it done ?

Mine was automatic, however, charged a full month this month but they advised a pro-rata refund will happen next month based on days when no live Sport. NB the full month charge was not actually what I pay and if you want to talk to them don't bother they don't want to talk to you....

That said I used their mail facility and got a response within two hours.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Does anyone know ?

It’s been done automatically. I checked my next bill online and it’s there from 19th June.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here