Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A week until the Premier League kicks off (again) - how's your footballing mojo?

How's your footballing mojo ahead of the Premier League returning?

• 10 (High)

Votes: 9 3.9%

Votes: 5 2.2%

Votes: 16 7.0%

Votes: 23 10.1%

Votes: 25 11.0%

Votes: 38 16.7%

Votes: 27 11.8%

Votes: 28 12.3%

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • 1 (Low)

Votes: 33 14.5%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A week from now the first two fixtures will have played out and, if we're unfortunate, Aston Villa will have intensified our relegation fears.

Anyway, let's worry about that if it happens.

How's your footballing mojo with a veritable GLUT of football on the horizon?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
8 - looking forward to it. Watching two or three Bundesliga matches have acclimatised me to the strangeness of empty stadia.

Another piece of life getting back to some normality, and a welcome respite from the false media narrative of everything is gloomy.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Cherry

52.jpg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Five ....but it’ll warm up (hopefully) when it starts

5 at present, hope it improves as we need something to lift the gloom.

2 weeks ago about a 4, Currently 6, I think by next Wednesday it will be at 7, by next Saturday potentially at 9. I hope by 5pm next Saturday it’s not at 2 and I want lockdown back.....

I'm very similar, and voted '6', but expect that to rise over coming days.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
About 6 as well, and rising. Will be great just to have something to watch/talk about/moan about.

Plans to create ‘home pub’ viewing with big screen, outdoor seating and Piglets pie order already underway for Saturday.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
About 6 as well, and rising. Will be great just to have something to watch/talk about/moan about.

Plans to create ‘home pub’ viewing with big screen, outdoor seating and Piglets pie order already underway for Saturday.

I normally meet up with Simmo at HT in ESU....we’ve agreed to video/chat at HT for Brighton games to recreate some sort of normality...I won’t get a word in edgeways as normal, as he’ll be annoyed we aren’t winning 5/0 ...but I’ve told him at least he won’t have to queue for a drink or fight his way down to my end of the concourse

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Maybe six or seven and rising... Over these months I really didnt miss feeling extremely nervous on match days or very empty and tired after lost games and reading all the post-defeat shittery on here... I didnt miss that shit one bit... but here we go again. It will be worth all the painful shit if relegation is avoided.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
6, but rising. Think it’ll be a 7/8 on weds, then a 9 next Saturday.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ten. Come on! It's the Albion in the EPL, on the telly, and without the need to feel guilty that you couldn't be arsed to drive to the game - because it is against the law. What's not to like? ???

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

How are you doing the screen outside, with regard to contrast/visibility? Asking for a friend.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
2 currently far bigger non corona related things on my mind. It may improve as the game approaches but not convinced

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
Can't get excited about it like everyone else that have seen on twitter and Facebook and Instagram and any other social networks and couldn't care less about it at moment and that might change but I doubt it

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Can't get excited about it like everyone else that have seen on twitter and Facebook and Instagram and any other social networks and couldn't care less about it at moment and that might change but I doubt it

It really was the last thing I wanted at the end of March and in April and May.

However, I just want a distraction now from all the horrific news being pumped through our eyes and ears daily. On a 5 now, hoping to be at least an 8 a week a Saturday.

Really hope it changes for you, we all need an escape[emoji1696]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here