Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Guardian preview for BHAFC

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Aaron Connelly, our key player in the run in? I really doubt it personally.

A player with so few games under his belt and a first season at this level. He is unlikely to even start many games imo. I’ll go for Mooy, Propper, Trossard or MacAllister as our likely key players

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
And the closing statement makes no sense combined with the fact they think we will go down.

"End-of-season prediction: Potter faces a challenge to find a winning formula with such a testing schedule but experienced heads could help Brighton keep their nerve: 18th."

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Aaron Connelly, our key player in the run in? I really doubt it personally.

A player with so few games under his belt and a first season at this level. He is unlikely to even start many games imo. I’ll go for Mooy, Propper, Trossard or MacAllister as our likely key players

I go for Maupay who I think is by some distance the best player this season so far and basically the only real goal scoring threat.

Looking at the remaining fixtures, its also fairly likely that the central defenders and Ryan needs to perform at the top of their ability if anything is to be gained from the "non-must win" games.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I go for Maupay who I think is by some distance the best player this season so far and basically the only real goal scoring threat..

What an omission by me :dunce:

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
"Have the players and staff behaved during lockdown?"

"Any unsung/community heroes?"

What the f*ck has that got to do with the games about to be played? It's supposed to be an article about the remainder of the season. :shrug:

Crap....

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
"Have the players and staff behaved during lockdown?"

"Any unsung/community heroes?"

What the f*ck has that got to do with the games about to be played? It's supposed to be an article about the remainder of the season. :shrug:

Crap....

The article would have been useless no matter what. There is very little information to make anything than a pure guesswork preview. Players and teams have been affected in different ways during this break but of course wont reveal it.

Even things that are normally obvious - like Dunk starting in defense (isnt he suspended btw?) - could be in jeopardy. Lets say he for whatever reason dropped 30% of his muscle mass over the break while Duffy only lost 10%, who would start? Its all just a lot of guessing.

They didnt write the preview articles because they had something to say, they wrote them because people want to read these things, regardless of substance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here