Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] PMQ 10/06/20 - Official Match Thread

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
One of BJ's better PMQ performances earlydoors IMHO. Seems to be reaping the benefits of extra schooling. Unlike the nation's kids. Tho the tempo being raised the longer the schooling Q&A goes on. Starmer almost raising his voice now. BJ shouting and babbling. Gloves are finally off

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Starmer looks like a chancer

Imagine looking at Starmer, and BORIS ****ing JOHNSON, and calling Starmer the chancer.

Johnson must be the biggest blagger in the history of UK politics.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Imagine looking at Starmer, and BORIS ****ing JOHNSON, and calling Starmer the chancer.

Johnson must be the biggest blagger in the history of UK politics.

:lolol: as I said earlier, we all know Boris is a chancer. But one chancer doesn’t mean there can’t be another

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Tergiversation. That's a new one.

Definition of tergiversation. 1 : evasion of straightforward action or clear-cut statement : equivocation. 2 : desertion of a cause, position, party, or faith.

1. Where has this word been hiding for the last 50 years?

2. Interesting tactic from the Tory side - You can't beat Starmer in an argument so come out with some long words nobody's heard of to make yourself appear intelligent.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
:lolol: as I said earlier, we all know Boris is a chancer. But one chancer doesn’t mean there can’t be another

Even so, it's like looking at a picture of a jumbo jet and a little biplane, looking at the biplane and going "blimey, look at the size of that plane!"

Weird analogy I know, but it works in my odd little brain.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Definition of tergiversation. 1 : evasion of straightforward action or clear-cut statement : equivocation. 2 : desertion of a cause, position, party, or faith.

1. Where has this word been hiding for the last 50 years?

It's not that obscure, I'm pretty sure I've used it before. It's not that complicated a word, anyone who knows any Latin will know what it means

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
It's not that obscure, I'm pretty sure I've used it before. It's not that complicated a word, anyone who knows any Latin will know what it means

Johnson should be careful, using forrin words.
He'll upset his core support.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Obviously, from the Latin verb tergiversari means "to show reluctance," derived from the combining of tergum, meaning "back," and versare, meaning "to turn." Who doesn't know that?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Obviously, from the Latin verb tergiversari means "to show reluctance," derived from the combining of tergum, meaning "back," and versare, meaning "to turn." Who doesn't know that?

Now write it on the wall 100 times.

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here