Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rt. Hon Priti Patel MP (Racism)

Danny Wilson Said

May 2, 2020
Palookaville
Firstly Priti was not sacked , she resigned . Her resignation letter is Still available to see. She did have some unauthorised meetings with high ranking Israeli officials whilst she was on holiday in Israel . The meetings were to do with trade and development and it is important to remember that Israel is a close ally of the UK & they have numerous meetings so whilst what she did was unauthorised it wasn’t done with any bad intent . But yes she should have followed normal procedures .

I'd be interested to find out how anyone can possibly know that.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
You obviously don't because I gave this thread a legitimate opinion on capital punishment, with conditions, and you accused me of finding murdering innocent people funny. Of course I am going to [emoji38]ol: and :shrug: at you. And if you feel insulted? I don't care because you have exposed yourself as an NSC troll who loves to twist the words of others for your own personal little ego.

Anyway I suggest you calm down and get over yourself before I am removed from this thread.
You're not doing very well here sunshine. As usual.

AlastairWatts

Nov 1, 2009
High Wycombe
My only problem with execution is that we need to employ someone to kill the killer, which is a moral issue, other than that, in extreme cases which includes body dismemberment and not disclosing where the body of the the deceased lays, I am all for it.

Albert Pierrepoint;s memoirs are still available in print and probably from your local library. He was I think the last executioner in England. I believe that after he'd retired he became an advocate against the death penalty.

The state doesn't give life, so surely shouldn't take it away? A lifetime prison sentence is I beleive more of a punishment, if that's the right word

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Albert Pierrepoint;s memoirs are still available in print and probably from your local library. He was I think the last executioner in England. I believe that after he'd retired he became an advocate against the death penalty.

The state doesn't give life, so surely shouldn't take it away? A lifetime prison sentence is I beleive more of a punishment, if that's the right word

Back in those days there would have certainly been miscarriages of justice and we were right to stop the practice. I am sure that I have heard that Albert Pierrepoint was haunted knowing that he put to death innocent people.

I am only in support of the death penalty in extreme cases and beyond any reasonable doubt. The cases I refer to are those who have not just killed, but dismember their victim too, and the ones who dump the bodies and refuse to give the location, which deny the victims family closure.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Back in those days there would have certainly been miscarriages of justice and we were right to stop the practice. I am sure that I have heard that Albert Pierrepoint was haunted knowing that he put to death innocent people.

I am only in support of the death penalty in extreme cases and beyond any reasonable doubt. The cases I refer to are those who have not just killed, but dismember their victim too, and the ones who dump the bodies and refuse to give the location, which deny the victims family closure.

Surely ALL murderers, however the crime was committed (extreme/dismemberment etc) are convicted on the basis of "beyond reasonable doubt", yet errors can (and still do) occur.

To satisfy you, then people that 'may' be innocent could still be put to death. Is that really a price worth paying, for what is essentially, revenge?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Surely ALL murderers, however the crime was committed (extreme/dismemberment etc) are convicted on the basis of "beyond reasonable doubt", yet errors can (and still do) occur.

To satisfy you, then people that 'may' be innocent could still be put to death. Is that really a price worth paying, for what is essentially, revenge?

Do you believe that Becky Watts murderer could be innocent? Or the killers of Lee Rigby?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
You obviously don't because I gave this thread a legitimate opinion on capital punishment, with conditions, and you accused me of finding murdering innocent people funny. Of course I am going to :lolol: and :shrug: at you. And if you feel insulted? I don't care because you have exposed yourself as an NSC troll who loves to twist the words of others for your own personal little ego.

Anyway I suggest you calm down and get over yourself before I am removed from this thread.

I've not been removed from the thread by your moderating snowflakes buddies so I'm doing quite well by my book. Give it time though because I used the words mods and snowflakes in the same sentence.

email.jpg

watch it or I'll send it.....

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield

I think the point is that the state would be doing this on behalf of the person who had it taken away. It’s what they used to call justice.
I am still messy minded about it. I think where murder is committed, and there are no justifiable/mitigating reasons for it, and it is beyond any doubt, then the cost of keeping someone banged up for life would be better spent on better causes.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
I think the point is that the state would be doing this on behalf of the person who had it taken away. It’s what they used to call justice.
I am still messy minded about it. I think where murder is committed, and there are no justifiable/mitigating reasons for it, and it is beyond any doubt, then the cost of keeping someone banged up for life would be better spent on better causes.

So some murderers are convicted on NOT beyond reasonable doubt?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
No you will be fine.

I had this said about me:

View attachment 124800

Sad that 2 people even gave it the thumbs up too.

The first post I have ever reported as it is wishing death on me and people with special needs.
It sad that no one has banned him or even replied to my reported post.

It appears the mods are not now looking at posts with a level head.

This an all time low in NSC history in my opinion.

Guinness Boy likes to troll, and then remove me from the thread. He's trollingnow and cannot get enough of me and is probably knocking one out as I post this comment :shrug:

This comment will wind him up so just see if he can resist ???

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
No you will be fine.

View attachment 124800

The first post I have ever reported as it is wishing death on me and people with special needs.

What does it say under Raleigh Chopper's name in that screenshot?

D

Deleted member 2719

Guinness Boy likes to troll, and then remove me from the thread. He's trollingnow and cannot get enough of me and is probably knocking one out as I post this comment :shrug:

This comment will wind him up so just see if he can resist ???

It seems a fair post.

I really think there is a political agenda that is introduced by some when moderating.

A level playing field is all that is asked for.:shrug:

D

Deleted member 2719

What does it say under Raleigh Chopper's name in that screenshot?

Okay, thanks, Frutos, I do not look at that part!

When I checked the moderating decisions nothing was there, strange ???

I didn't want to make a big thing, but I felt the line was well and truly crossed and wondered why nothing appeared to have been done.

I will leave it at that.:thumbsup:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No you will be fine.

View attachment 124800

It appears the mods are not now looking at posts with a level head.

This an all time low in NSC history in my opinion.

Thanks for the heads-up, I missed this. I’ll go and give it a thumbs up myself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here