Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] NOW TV Sports offer £20/m 3 months, might appeal to some

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Dunno if this has been mentioned elsewhere (I did have a look).

There's a deal doing the rounds which might be good for people who don't subscribe to Sky sports. I've been offered it via email but I'm sure someone will be able to find a way of getting it elsewhere.

I only have the cricket channel and was paying £10/m before the payments were paused. When they start charging again it's going up to £18/m. I don't subscribe to any other sports but watch the Albion games with a day pass (sometimes). Cancelling SKY cricket and having 3 months of all Sky sports for a few quid more looks good to me seeing as I'm not going out and will watch any old crap.

I guess if your contract has lapsed during lockdown and you have the whole shebang you might be able to save a few quid using this service for a bit, might be worth a look.

Kind regards

Pevenseagull

ifightbears

Jul 19, 2010
Cornwall
Dunno if this has been mentioned elsewhere (I did have a look).

There's a deal doing the rounds which might be good for people who don't subscribe to Sky sports. I've been offered it via email but I'm sure someone will be able to find a way of getting it elsewhere.

I only have the cricket channel and was paying £10/m before the payments were paused. When they start charging again it's going up to £18/m. I don't subscribe to any other sports but watch the Albion games with a day pass (sometimes). Cancelling SKY cricket and having 3 months of all Sky sports for a few quid more looks good to me seeing as I'm not going out and will watch any old crap.

I guess if your contract has lapsed during lockdown and you have the whole shebang you might be able to save a few quid using this service for a bit, might be worth a look.

Kind regards

Pevenseagull

Anyone have a link to take advantage of this offer??

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
But monthly said it was for 24 months.
You can get a monthly BT Sport pass for £25.

You'll need to remember to cancel it though - and you can do this at any time - as it will automatically renew every month.

And the NOW TV mobile sports pass £5.99 per month, renew month-by-month, mobile devices only, which gives you Sky Sports Premier League channel ( and Sky Sports News ).

Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The trick with these NOWTV passes it making sure they are cancelled after any offer period expires. I had email evidence to say it was cancelled by they kept on taking from my card. Even then it was a battle for months to get the money back.

With NOWTV it permits 2 devices to stream at once so get together with a mate and share the cost, the HD boost feature sounds good

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
You can get a monthly BT Sport pass for £25.

You'll need to remember to cancel it though - and you can do this at any time - as it will automatically renew every month.

And the NOW TV mobile sports pass £5.99 per month, renew month-by-month, mobile devices only, which gives you Sky Sports Premier League channel ( and Sky Sports News ).

So the only way I can (legally) watch the Arsenal match is to sign up for a £25 subscription and then remember to cancel it. Is that right? A s a season ticket holder who goes to every home match I'm a little peeved that I can only listen to the match on radio Sussex even though I am willing to pay (a reasonable amount without having to cancel after) to see it. As I said earlier, is that right?

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
So for about £30 I could get the remaining Albion games on BT/Sky?

I'm not subscribed to either, but £30 for month is far less than I would spend on a typical match day.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
BT Sport APP.
I've Sky & Amazon so it looks like my only option is to get the 30 day £25 BT app to watch the Albion. It'll get me the FA Cup &, if I time 60 days right, UEFA CL as well.
I know it doesn't work on Sky or via my Fire Stick, but can I mirror cast from my mobile or use a laptop with HDMI. I ask as the Sky app wont mirror cast.
PS Yes, I know about streams, but I'd rather a guaranteed picture than a dodgy Keys & Gray and some foreign language buffering just as Murray pulls back his right leg.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
BT Sport APP.
I've Sky & Amazon so it looks like my only option is to get the 30 day £25 BT app to watch the Albion. It'll get me the FA Cup &, if I time 60 days right, UEFA CL as well.
I know it doesn't work on Sky or via my Fire Stick, but can I mirror cast from my mobile or use a laptop with HDMI. I ask as the Sky app wont mirror cast.
PS Yes, I know about streams, but I'd rather a guaranteed picture than a dodgy Keys & Gray and some foreign language buffering just as Murray pulls back his right leg.

All stations work fine on my Firestick

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
BT Sport APP.

dont know if the same, but EE customers are offered 3 months BT sport free, on the site it says can watch on tv if you have an apple or samsung tv, xbox or google chromecast.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here