Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] A thread for us to hold hands and stand together as one.

Well?

• What a lovely cup of tea.

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • What the actual f*ck?

Votes: 43 95.6%

• Total voters

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
NSC is a broad church and the odd disagreement surfaces. But surely there are some things we can all agree on?

[tweet]1269764151120928768[/tweet]

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
We have an electric kettle in the lunchroom at work (kindly provided by a previous HR manager who wanted to be able to boil water for her green tea bags).

More than one of my colleagues has referred to it as a teapot. :wozza::facepalm:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I won't stand for this for this. #BlackLeavesMatter

(If anyone's offended by this, I truly apologise. It's just meant to raise a smile; in no way am I belittling the real protest.)

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
It's a wind up, it has to be. If not I think I need the world to stop so I can get off.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
NSC is a broad church and the odd disagreement surfaces. But surely there are some things we can all agree on?

Well you've got my day off to a shitty start. People will suffer for this. Actions have consequences.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Hot British Tea ?????

Prey tell me where those Tea Plantations are.

Sorry to detail this thread. But there we have more evidence of how people's minds have been indoctrined about British Colonial Supposed Superiority

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Given how Americans make coffee this way of making tea comes as no surprise to me

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i can just about accept the use of a microwave if a kettle is not available. putting the milk in first is absolutly beyond the pale.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

My god - I can’t unsee that shit-show.

Why post that video on here?

It‘s just sick & f***ing disgusting! I don’t understand why anyone would do that.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Hot British Tea ?????

Prey tell me where those Tea Plantations are.

Sorry to detail this thread. But there we have more evidence of how people's minds have been indoctrined about British Colonial Supposed Superiority

It's grown on the Tregothnan Estate, about a mile from here. But it's blended with other stuff, so not really British tea.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Lost for words.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here