Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

China, did anyone believe them?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

Beijing schools closed again as city finds 31 more virus cases.

Do I believe the 31 figure of course not, this is China another cover up on the cards.

But of course some fool will still believe China have no blame in the worlds worst disease for 100 years.

I would stick 90% blame on their shoulders, but the left will stick 100% on Boris and Cummings shoulder.

Who's right???

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Beijing schools closed again as city finds 31 more virus cases.

Do I believe the 31 figure of course not, this is China another cover up on the cards.

But of course some fool will still believe China have no blame in the worlds worst disease for 100 years.

I would stick 90% blame on their shoulders, but the left will stick 100% on Boris and Cummings shoulder.

Who's right???

I don't think anyone will blame The Tories, for the Wuhan wet markets or the initial Chinese cover up if that's what you're getting at. Clearly, they have buggered up the response by the time it got to the UK, but that's a different thing

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
If a brand new virus occurred here somewhere I'm not sure it would have been discovered and handled any quicker.

I disagree with you here. We would have notified everyone about it. That’s the big difference. That and the regulations concerning cleanliness in our (dry) food markets.

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
Obviously, this poster can't resist divisive and offensive rhetoric. The target changes with their mood, but the effect is the same. This kind of attitude is why there's such division in the country. It doesn't matter what the subject is, the lines are so quickly drawn by people who want to be argumentative and uninformed. Regarding China, specifically, to suggest they deliberately hid the virus or the number of cases and deaths is hatemongering. Pure and simple. It doesn't do anyone any good to choose an enemy to try and spar with. The people in power will be investigating and there will be some damning conclusions almost inevitably. But in the mean time, what value is there in speculation without intellect?

I have to say that we would be foolish to assume the CIA information is correct in it’s presented form. Regardless of this, why is this forum suddenly subject to some really weird individuals who appear to work for various governments? Can we just tell them to **** off?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
The article says there has been a CV-19 outbreak based around a Beijing wholesale food market, and they have closed everything down locally.

What do you mean by 'China are at it again'? :shrug:

I guess he means lying, as we know they did before.

According to my good friend in Hong Kong (yes, he's biased as he hates what's happening to HK and would love the Brits back!) the death figures in China are seen as somewhat of a joke - and reality should be multiplied by a minimum of 20 to get even close to the real figures.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here