Is no statue safe?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I thought you’d retired from the pit? Can’t stay away eh? Welcome back [emoji8]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m not accountable to you.
Now, I can be grating to certain types on here at times but I don’t think I I have ever seen you post anything civil, pleasant or interesting. It’s just thinly veiled racism, insults, bile, anger and vitriol. All in the pit, all about immigrants or Brexit or some other divisive bullshit.
Even your short ban for accusing me of being a paedophile hasn’t sorted you out. I don’t know what is going on in your life that is making you so bitter but you should take a break from here and go and fix it. It’s getting very boring.

Last edited:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I’m not accountable to you.
Now, I can be grating to certain types on here at times but I don’t think I I have ever seen you post anything civil, pleasant or interesting. It’s just thinly veiled racism, insults, bile, anger and vitriol. All in the pit, all about immigrants or Brexit or some other divisive bullshit.
Even your short ban for accusing me of being a paedophile hasn’t sorted you out. I don’t know what is going on in your life that is making you so bitter but you should take a break from here and go and fix it. It’s getting very boring.

Eat me... I’m not bitter [emoji8]

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Eat me... I’m not bitter [emoji8]

That whole paedophile nonsense of yours showed this board what a lowlife you are. Willing to stoop to any level to “win” on a chat forum. You were extremely lucky that wasn’t taken down a very different route. You are an pitiful individual.

I think I’ll leave it there.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
That whole paedophile nonsense of yours showed this board what a lowlife you are. Willing to stoop to any level to “win” on a chat forum. You were extremely lucky that wasn’t taken down a very different route. You are an pitiful individual.

I think I’ll leave it there.

Never nice to be called names and accused of things that aren’t true is it ?
Stay safe and keep washing your hands [emoji8] I think I will love you for all eternity.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Never nice to be called names and accused of things that aren’t true is it ?
Stay safe and keep washing your hands [emoji8] I think I will love you for all eternity.

You were a very lucky boy. Don’t forget that.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Sculptor's black 'everywoman' erected on public art walk in London

Some great new sculptures and statues being erected recently to more accurately reflect our diverse and ever changing population. Can't argue with that.

https://www.theguardian.com/artandd...hing-out-erected-at-public-art-walk-in-london

Not enough yet but the new commission should ensure London's long standing, rich ethnic history and how it has shaped Britain will be fairly represented across our capital. Gotta be happy with that!

https://www.london.gov.uk/press-releases/mayoral/mayor-announces-members-of-landmark-commission

15 members of new landmark Commission to ensure London’s historic achievements are properly reflected across the capital

Drive for greater diversity across the public realm – including statues, street names, building names and memorials

Commissioners will work with an expert Partners Board and a Borough Working Group

One of the unforeseen ( by most leave voters ) effects of our leaving the EU is that Britain is going to have to start acknowledging it's debt to many countries across the globe. We now need to make deals and friendships with many territories that we oppressed, exploited and abused for hundreds of years. They have moved on and they simply aren't going to accept another bulldozing by the Brits. Our culture, art and memorial landscape has to reflect that new attitude.

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Sculptor's black 'everywoman' erected on public art walk in London

Some great new sculptures and statues being erected recently to more accurately reflect our diverse and ever changing population. Can't argue with that.

https://www.theguardian.com/artandd...hing-out-erected-at-public-art-walk-in-london

Not enough yet but the new commission should ensure London's long standing, rich ethnic history and how it has shaped Britain will be fairly represented across our capital. Gotta be happy with that!

https://www.london.gov.uk/press-releases/mayoral/mayor-announces-members-of-landmark-commission

15 members of new landmark Commission to ensure London’s historic achievements are properly reflected across the capital

Drive for greater diversity across the public realm – including statues, street names, building names and memorials

Commissioners will work with an expert Partners Board and a Borough Working Group

One of the unforeseen ( by most leave voters ) effects of our leaving the EU is that Britain is going to have to start acknowledging it's debt to many countries across the globe. We now need to make deals and friendships with many territories that we oppressed, exploited and abused for hundreds of years. They have moved on and they simply aren't going to accept another bulldozing by the Brits. Our culture, art and memorial landscape has to reflect that new attitude.

the countries of which you speak were exploited by the British elite , not by your common or garden Brit and yet again the people at the bottom of the ladder will do the tokenistic hard yards for the dear old British gentry whose dependents probably moved to St Kitts or Bermuda 60 years ago ....traa la laaa la laaaa , smash the system , don't swallow the hate ......call it what it is ....:wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here