Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Best Thai takeaway in Brighton?

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Erawan in Lewes, so I'm told by those in the know. Yeah I know its not Brighton but what's a 15 minute drive eh chaps.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Had a lovely Thai takeaway from IM Thai Street Food on Blatchington Road. I have no idea if it is the best in Brighton though.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
We've always liked Sabai Thai

Good vegan options for the wife as well

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I don't think my personal current favourite, The Blue Anchor, is even doing takeaway. Food was great since Apple came back and you could guzzle a pint while you waited for your food. There may be better in actual Brighton but for any Westsiders out there the Blue Anchor's Thai is well worth checking out if they make a comeback.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Had a lovely TA from the Giggling Squid.

I love Thai food, but what is the fascination with Giggling Squid and chattering classes..
Absolutely the most over rated restaurant in Brighton, food nothing to write home about, shitty uneven tables, and odd chairs, very over priced.

Street Thai far better service and food, although the take out lockdown menu has been small.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Bangkok Express in London Rd - way better than any other Thai place I've tried (they don't deliver or take cards though). Absolutely top scran

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I love Thai food, but what is the fascination with Giggling Squid and chattering classes..
Absolutely the most over rated restaurant in Brighton, food nothing to write home about, shitty uneven tables, and odd chairs, very over priced.

Street Thai far better service and food, although the take out lockdown menu has been small.

Blimey, I only said I had a nice TA[emoji23]

Calm down hun x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here