Votes: 10 10.1%

Votes: 6 6.1%

Votes: 19 19.2%

Votes: 18 18.2%

• Total voters

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Best chance for me is the first game. Arsenal have to play at Man City on the Weds and then travel back to play us. After so long without playing that's quite a tough opening and they could be a bit leggy when they play us. Add to that they have not been great this season especially away and we definately have a chance. IMO. Leicester away is tough although they had lost form before the break and Man U is another tough ask especially with their injuries cleared up.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
A follow up question for NSC’ers - should we lose all three, would that change anyone’s view to; we’re going down?

Or have some optimists built into their calculations; LLL then a load of wins?

We need 3 wins.

If we lose the first 3, and build in losses to Liverpool and Man City, then we have 4 games - Norwich, Newcastle, Southampton and Burnley - to get 3 wins, which is tough, but still do-able.

But if we lose the first 3, and then lose to Norwich.... we'll be on course for losing the first 6 games... and it'll begin to look a bit grim.

Lose the first 3 games, and the Norwich game becomes virtually a "Must Win".

Last edited:

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
I don't understand why you are posting on this thread with that attitude. Why not just give it a miss and leave it to the rest of us who are looking forward to it
because I am allowed to have a opinion just like you and everyone else and I love football but I am not getting excited about it coming back behind closed doors like everyone else is

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
4558374-6209711-image-a-14_1537959404307.jpg

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Got a feeling we will beat Arsenal & United. There I've said it, mad as that might seem.

Having said that on the score prediction v Arsenal I have put 2--2 so my mind changes from day to day. Still think we will beat one of Arsenal or United and lose to Leicester, so either 6points being optimistic, 4 points a more pessimistic view.

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
2. A couple of very dull draws against Arsenal and Man Utd. Lose at Leicester.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
0 points. Bottom 3 end of the month and never climb out.

Scrap the season was our best chance and that has now gone.

Null and void was the dream of 95% of NSC’ers, but no one ever came clean that guaranteeing PL football next season was a motivation.

The collective heads of the 20 PL clubs thought differently, tentatively, their plan for this season looks on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here