Votes: 10 10.1%

Votes: 6 6.1%

Votes: 19 19.2%

Votes: 18 18.2%

• Total voters

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Hoping for at least a couple of draws - would be more than happy with that bearing in mind the specific matches.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
0. Season finished via PPG by wave 2 after the third game, we go down, the football world laughs because we had the audacity to be a decent and communicative club throughout the pandemic.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Head says 0, heart says 6

I’ll stick my head on the line and say that we won’t lose all three.

I’ll settle for 2

So what's your reasoning for digging me out as being Spence-lite?

My head doesn't even say 0, admittedly my heart doesn't say 6, either.

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
We've got Arse & Manure at home and a trip to the Foxes.

Maximum possible of nine points but realistically, how many points will we grab from these 3 games?

I'd happily take 3, but I'd be more concerned if we lose all 3 as that may put us into a losing mindset and quite possibly into the relegation zone too.
3 draws or 1 win might be the best we can realistically achieve.

How do you see it?

I don't see any other than a scrappy 1 point against Arsenal. I cannot see anything at Leicester or Man U.. BUT.. if ours actually turn up and feel less pressure than having fans on seats then perhaps 3 vs Arsenal and 1 against Leicester.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Premier league games

V Arsenal we have won 2 drawn 2 lost 1
V United we have won 2 lost 3

Hope to get 6 points at home
We will lose to The Foxes.

(Ever the optimist)

Until now not interested in the league games.........shouldnt be played yet IMO but it's all going ahead so starting to get interested........I would be even if it was a friendly in normal circumstances.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Because you seem to think we are shit and without hope, so you depress me :smile:

But I don't.

If anything I think we are 'too good to go down' - my problem is the sheer weight of those 5 words.

When that's lifted the sun will be out and birds will be tweeting.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
Unfortunately can't see anything else then 3 defeats obviously hope I am wrong and I don't understand how so many people are getting excited about it coming back it's going to be like watching a training exercise

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Unfortunately can't see anything else then 3 defeats obviously hope I am wrong and I don't understand how so many people are getting excited about it coming back it's going to be like watching a training exercise
Nothing like a bit of positivity [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint

I don't understand why you are posting on this thread with that attitude. Why not just give it a miss and leave it to the rest of us who are looking forward to it

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Too much negativity on here. We’ve beaten Man Utd at home before and we’ve beaten Arsenal home and away. Previous form is now forgotten given the long break, so I think we’ll get 6 points.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
There is always surprise results in football, otherwise no one would bother going if they knew what the result would be. Brighton have a good squad and are capable of winning away at Arsenal and a 3-0 win against Spurs just for example. Too much pessimism here, 4 points I reckon.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
1 point at best, probably zero. One thing the pandemic has probably achieved is it’s made us forget just how bad we had become under Potter since Xmas.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here