Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fan in the stand - £20 east upper

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
https://tickets.brightonandhovealbion.com/en-gb/categories/faninthestand

With the remaining games of the 2019/20 season taking place behind-closed doors, the club is offering season-ticket holders and MyAlbion+ members the chance to purchase their own personalised cut out to be positioned at the Amex for the final five home games.

The cuts out fans will be positioned in the upper tier of the East Stand, providing the team with some visual home support for these important games and supporters are encouraged to wear colours to create a stand full of blue and white.

Personalised cut outs cost £20 each, with a percentage of profits being donated to the Albion as One Fund.

To ensure your cut out is in the stand for the first weekend of matches your order must be placed and your image uploaded no later than midday on Thursday 11 June. Orders after that date will have their cut outs positioned for subsequent matches. To order your personalised cut out please click the 'Buy' below and once you complete your purchase look out for the confirmation email with instructions on how to submit your image.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
F#ck that. It's too quiet in the East Stand Upper.:moo:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Given refunds are due out this week on season tickets I suppose the club must find other ways of fleecing the fans for money during these financially difficult times whilst they continue to pay some players weekly what quite a few fans do not even earn annually.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Couldn't we have an entire stand of [MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION] art?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I’m going to hold on until West Upper opens

tenor (2).gif

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
How are they going to remove them all on 85 minutes ?

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
I had to check the date, to make sure this isn’t an April Fools joke.
What a ridiculous idea, has our club really sunk this low in an effort to squeeze a few quid out of the fans( or should that be customers?)
Barber out!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Yet another example of how low Premier League football can go.

Glad to be well away from it personally.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here