Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bottom 6, remaining fixtures.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I thought it might be handy to have a list of fixtures for our relegation rivals exclusively.

The bottom six clubs’ upcoming fixtures

Wednesday, June 17
18:00 Aston Villa v Sheffield United (Sky Sports)

Friday, June 19
18:00 Norwich v Southampton (Sky Sports)

Saturday, June 20
12:30 Watford v Leicester (BT Sport)
15:00 Brighton v Arsenal (BT Sport)
17:30 West Ham v Wolves (Sky Sports)
19:45 Bournemouth v Crystal Palace (BBC)

Sunday, June 21
16:15 Aston Villa v Chelsea (Sky Sports)

Tuesday, June 23
18:00 Leicester v Brighton (Sky Sports)
20:15 Tottenham v West Ham (Sky Sports)

Wednesday, June 24
18:00 Newcastle v Aston Villa (BT Sport)
18:00 Norwich v Everton (BBC)
18:00 Wolves v Bournemouth (BT Sport)

Thursday, June 25
18:00 Burnley v Watford (Sky Sports)

Saturday, June 27
12:30 Aston Villa v Wolves (BT Sport)

Sunday, June 28
16:30 Watford v Southampton (Sky Sports)

Tuesday, June 30
20:15 Brighton v Manchester United (Sky Sports)

Wednesday, July 1
18:00 Arsenal v Norwich (BT Sport)
18:00 Bournemouth v Newcastle (Sky Sports)
20:15 West Ham v Chelsea (Sky Sports)

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I don’t know why all the relegation threatened clubs fixtures aren’t included.

Sorry all.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Trouble is that it is hard to predict results,due to the lay off and different conditions on restart. My only, prediction is that a lot of unpredictable results will occur.

Agreed. It's particularly hard to see how, with no fans in attendance, mid-table teams will be that motivated. Although sometimes in those situations you might see the pressure off and they play better.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Trouble is that it is hard to predict results,due to the lay off and different conditions on restart. My only, prediction is that a lot of unpredictable results will occur.

It's unpredictable at the best of times ..... my success rate in the regular season is little better than 50% so I'm hoping the unpredictable nature of the remaining games means I will improve!

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
The way the fixtures fall I can see us slipping into the bottom 3 before we get out and will be interesting to see how that may impact the team as amazingly not somewhere we have been as far as I can recall in the PL

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
The way the fixtures fall I can see us slipping into the bottom 3 before we get out and will be interesting to see how that may impact the team as amazingly not somewhere we have been as far as I can recall in the PL

After our 2-0 defeat to City , in our first ever game in the PL we were bottom 3 for one week only.
We haven’t been in the bottom 3 since.

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
After our 2-0 defeat to City , in our first ever game in the PL we were bottom 3 for one week only.
We haven’t been in the bottom 3 since.
Well, not strictly true as we then lost to Leicester 2-0 and then drew with Watford 0-0 (I think)so we were in the bottom three until we beat West Brom 3-1!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Well, not strictly true as we then lost to Leicester 2-0 and then drew with Watford 0-0 (I think)so we were in the bottom three until we beat West Brom 3-1!

It wasn’t strictly true, you’re right.
We were joint 3rd from bottom with Newcastle after the first round of matches, fourth from bottom on alphabetical order, but they played their game against Spurs a day later.
West Ham, Newcastle and Palace were all below us, by the time we kicked off against Leicester, by the end of the second round of matches, West Ham and Palace were still below us, Newcastle had a better goal difference by one.
The third round of games, Palace lost,West Ham lost, Bournemouth, lost we drew, Newcastle won.
We went above Bournemouth, we haven’t been in the bottom 3 since

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
It wasn’t strictly true, you’re right.
We were joint 3rd from bottom with Newcastle after the first round of matches, fourth from bottom on alphabetical order, but they played their game against Spurs a day later.
West Ham, Newcastle and Palace were all below us, by the time we kicked off against Leicester, by the end of the second round of matches, West Ham and Palace were still below us, Newcastle had a better goal difference by one.
The third round of games, Palace lost,West Ham lost, Bournemouth, lost we drew, Newcastle won.
We went above Bournemouth, we haven’t been in the bottom 3 since

Give it time !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here