Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Peter Crouch Save Our Summer BBC1

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Just when I thought 2020 couldn't get any worse, this appears.

:shootself:

Woeful

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I have luckily missed out, due to leaving the main viewing room during the repeat showing of Michael McIntyre’s warm diarrhoea.

Please tell me he isn’t any worse than McIntyre.

Or should we await a fishing thread from [MENTION=41330]Pierre the Painter[/MENTION] ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I dont think I've laughed at any recent comedy TV shows

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
At not at the stage to turn over at the moment because I'm still in shock.

Same here. I just have to keep watching as it is so bad it is oddly compelling. It's like watching a disaster unfold. You don't want to look but you can't help yourself.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I have luckily missed out, due to leaving the main viewing room during the repeat showing of Michael McIntyre’s warm diarrhoea.

Please tell me he isn’t any worse than McIntyre.

Or should we await a fishing thread from [MENTION=41330]Pierre the Painter[/MENTION] ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good question, I've now turned over and have had a few seconds to reflect. I was drawn into the awfulness of this programme for a few minutes, but I wouldn't even start to watch anything with Michael McIntyre.

So in answer to your question, if you are watching Michael McIntyre, Peter Crouch is light relief.

I hope that helps.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
His podcast is fantastic, would highly recommend for anyone bored but this.... no words :lolol:

I do hope the Roy Keane art installation takes off.
I laugh so much at every entrant.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Same here. I just have to keep watching as it is so bad it is oddly compelling. It's like watching a disaster unfold. You don't want to look but you can't help yourself.

The set is remarkable. A combination of cheap laminate, fake grass, plastic plants and a table made of chipboard.

It's like walking into B&Q in the summer and finding Peter Crouch and Rio Ferdinand behind the till.

crouch.png

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Just when I thought 2020 couldn't get any worse, this appears.

:shootself:

Woeful

I haven’t heard his podcasts but whenever I see him being pushed forward by whoever I can’t help thinking WHY ?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I haven’t heard his podcasts but whenever I see him being pushed forward by whoever I can’t help thinking WHY ?

His podcast is the second biggest podcast on Spotify, it’s actually really good, some hilarious bits and stories. I’m not a massive fan of his as a pundit though I agree.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

This. Apparently he is comedy gold , according to the people plugging him, not for me.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
is is a disaster because he has the charisma and personality of a jellyfish?

The correct answer is 'yes'.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Reminded me of early Alan Partridge

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
I read his book 'How to be a Footballer' and it was ok , nothing more, and just why the plank is getting all this TV exposure is beyond me. He's not half as funny as he thinks he is and has all the charisma of Dan Walker, not impressed.
:shrug:

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
My wife purchased tickets for us to both go and see Michael Macintire she inadvertently purchased these after I had said that I would not mind seeing Lee Mack she got the names confused easy done I confuse Advacardo and Aubergine anyway we went along it was the worse show ever he is so not funny it even worse than the time went went to see Cats and that was awful anyway long story short I have said I am not going to see anymore musicals and certainly never going to see that **** Macintire again, now what was it I was supposed to get at Tesco's to make the green dip thing, are yes I remember Aubergine

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
My wife purchased tickets for us to both go and see Michael Macintire she inadvertently purchased these after I had said that I would not mind seeing Lee Mack she got the names confused easy done I confuse Advacardo and Aubergine anyway we went along it was the worse show ever he is so not funny it even worse than the time went went to see Cats and that was awful anyway long story short I have said I am not going to see anymore musicals and certainly never going to see that **** Macintire again, now what was it I was supposed to get at Tesco's to make the green dip thing, are yes I remember Aubergine

Amen brother! I too hated bloody 'Cats' (and I like musicals), found Macintire funny when he first came out but that didn't last long. Thankfully I got tickets a few years back to see Lee Mack (I bought them myself, wouldn't trust Mrs BB) and he was brilliant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here