Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Patcham United Phoenix & Montpelier Villa Youth - Under 16/Year 10 Open Training Session

Patcham Phoenix

Mar 6, 2020
Patcham
Patcham United Phoenix & Montpelier Villa Youth - Under 16/Year 10 Open Training Session

Patcham United Phoenix U16/current Year 10 & Montpelier Villa Youth are pleased to announce a combined free open training session on Wednesday 10th June at Waterhall Playing Fields. (Waterhall Road. Brighton. East Sussex. BN1 8YR) between 19:00 – 20:30.

Please feel free to drop in or if you are interested in finding out more please get in touch: michael.carter@landg.com

We will be adhering to the current Government & FA COVID 19 guidelines. The restrictions are in place for everyone’s health & safety and the coaches will be following them very strictly in terms of distancing, equipment and hygiene.

I look forward to seeing you on the 10th.

Mike Carter & John Knight

Under 16’s 1st Team Managers

Patcham Phoenix

Mar 6, 2020
Patcham
Patcham United Phoenix U16/current Year 10 & Montpelier Villa Youth are pleased to announce a combined free open training session on Wednesday 17th June between 7pm to 8:15pm at:

Varndean School, Stringer Way, Brighton BN1 6PW

I’m pleased to confirm that Kevin Green, who is a Uefa Licenced Coach, Talent ID Level 2 & Montpelier Villa Youth’s Director of football will be running the session along with one of Montpellier Villa's U18 coaches.

This will gives the boys a fantastic opportunity to experience some 1st class coaching, understand our style of play and if it applies, put yourself in the shop window for the under 18’s.

Please feel free to drop in or if you are interested in finding out more please contact Mike Carter on 07843 260202

I look forward to seeing you on the 17th.

Mike Carter & John Knight
Under 16’s 1st Team Managers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here