Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I have a cunning plan.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Bear with me.

Would it be possible, with the track and trace system being up and running( after a fashion) and no phone app yet, for an Albion fan, for instance, to report they have CoVid, and that they had contact with our next opponents best/most effective player, necessitating them to self isolate for the coming game?

It could be a cunning ruse.

big hilda

Feb 13, 2013
The WSL has finished so I can't help I'm afraid...:blush:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think I saw a headline earlier this morning that it won't be ready until September, so it'll probably have to be a plan for next season.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Bear with me.

Would it be possible, with the track and trace system being up and running( after a fashion) and no phone app yet, for an Albion fan, for instance, to report they have CoVid, and that they had contact with our next opponents best/most effective player, necessitating them to self isolate for the coming game?

Entirely possible if it weren't for the fact that it's a complete fiasco, isn't working, won't work and is managed by idiots (Dido Harding, former TalkTalk CEO who oversaw, and still failed to understand the enormity of, Britain's biggest ever data theft hack).

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Bear with me.

Given Johnson and his bunch of incompetent sycophants performance to date, they'd probably get it wrong and put Ryan, Dunk and Maupay into isolation :shootself

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Given Johnson and his bunch of incompetent sycophants performance to date, they'd probably get it wrong and put Ryan, Dunk and Maupay into isolation :shootself

Well that wouldn’t impact on our goal scoring record particularly, and it probably wouldn’t increase the goals against stat too much either.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Entirely possible if it weren't for the fact that it's a complete fiasco, isn't working, won't work and is managed by idiots (Dido Harding, former TalkTalk CEO who oversaw, and still failed to understand the enormity of, Britain's biggest ever data theft hack).
Yes but apart from that.....

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here