Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Do you feel 'cheated'

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
27600 Albion fans would have been at the Amex to watch the Albion take on Arsenal. If you're one of the 1000's who had a ticket for that match but now are unable to watch it because it's on pay TV, do you feel cheated? Should this game be available on Seagull Player for those of us who had a ticket but don't have BT Sport because we go to the games.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Yes. What were the chances that 4 of the 5 home games we would miss would be Arsenal, City, United and Liverpool? I feel gutted and cheated.

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
How about I stay at my Mrs place 4 or 5 nights a week, I pay for both of our season tickets, sky sports, bt sports on her virgin box.

We had a bit of a disagreement on the Sunday before lockdown which meant I was at my place and have been since so now I’m paying for both of our season tickets, she can watch all of the games on tv and I can’t (we’ve sorted our differences out in the meantime)

[emoji23][emoji23]

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Even more cheated as the championship seem to have negotiated a tv deal where games are available to verified season ticket holders to view

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
How about I stay at my Mrs place 4 or 5 nights a week, I pay for both of our season tickets, sky sports, bt sports on her virgin box.

We had a bit of a disagreement on the Sunday before lockdown which meant I was at my place and have been since so now I’m paying for both of our season tickets, she can watch all of the games on tv and I can’t (we’ve sorted our differences out in the meantime)

[emoji23][emoji23]

No SkyGo ?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I don't feel cheated in the least. Nobody saw this bastid virus coming. If anything, football's been re-evaluated as pretty much an irrelevant sideshow, albeit an enjoyable one, in the hugely bigger scheme of things. We have far more worthy heroes now

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
27600 Albion fans would have been at the Amex to watch the Albion take on Arsenal. If you're one of the 1000's who had a ticket for that match but now are unable to watch it because it's on pay TV, do you feel cheated? Should this game be available on Seagull Player for those of us who had a ticket but don't have BT Sport because we go to the games.

Yes - and people shouldn't feel at all guilty about illegally streaming it.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Also given that only the first 3 set of fixtures have been allocated TV schedules it's a bit of a gamble to go with a monthly pass on BT Sport if you only want to watch Albion fixtures.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Do you feel 'cheated' ?

Not at all...... No one could see this coming ..... We are all going to get full refund for games we can`t watch ! What is there to feel cheated about ?

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Not really cheated as, due to ill health, I had to relinquish my season ticket and haven't been to The Amex since we've been in the Premiership. But my Virgin media package includes BT Sports, so at least I'll get to see a few games, dunno how many they'll be showing.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
People actually still pay to watch football on the TV? ??? :whistle:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'd feel cheated if the club just decided to play behind closed doors.

They haven't.
There are millions of reasons why this is how it has to be played out.
It is what it is.

Tough to feel cheated - just get on with it!

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Yes. What were the chances that 4 of the 5 home games we would miss would be Arsenal, City, United and Liverpool? I feel gutted and cheated.

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

Especially, God forbid, we get relegated and we won’t have them here next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here