Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Richards, Cochran & Roberts

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Shrewd by the club to bulk out the squad in case of covid outbreak.

I've seen a bit of all 3 of these young p[layers this season and my comment would be that they've all shown glimpses, but would need to improve their consistency to play in the first team, outside an injury crisis. Of course this is exactly what you would expect from players that age. In particular, Hayden Roberts looks a highly promising player.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Doubt they will be playing much (if anything) considering the importance of the remaining fixtures, but with the 9 man bench they will probably be in the match squad every now and then. I think Cochrane already was on the bench once or twice?

Anyway this is an indicator that these felllas are the ones with the biggest chance of breaking into the squad atm, with players like i.e. Gwargis more likely to be loaned out.

I would love to see clubs making the most of their extra subs to give U21's some game time over the remainder of the season. Moving forward a possible 3 subs from within your 25-man squad and an additional 2 subs for u21's can only benefit the development of young players

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I would love to see clubs making the most of their extra subs to give U21's some game time over the remainder of the season. Moving forward a possible 3 subs from within your 25-man squad and an additional 2 subs for u21's can only benefit the development of young players

I'm sure this will be the case, though less so for teams in the relegation battle.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Now that we are looking fairly safe, Potter can maybe offer some of the youngsters a few minutes here and there.

But it’s more likely to be loans out next season than breaking through to the first team.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Now that we are looking fairly safe, Potter can maybe offer some of the youngsters a few minutes here and there.

But it’s more likely to be loans out next season than breaking through to the first team.

Of those Cochrane must get a chance.

Would like to see Jenks as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here