Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All Lives Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Exemplifying the truism that a broken clock is correct twice a day.

I love it the way suckers refute criticism of their favourite influencer's bullshit by quoting one of their statements of the bleedin' obvious (here that anto-vaxxers are wrong - of course they are bloody wrong) as 'evidence' that all their other claptrap commens and opinions are correct.

Raz was adamant his man was correct.
He wasn't.

But not only that it turned out the man in question didn't stand up to the scrutiny of a 1 minute Google search.

Thanks to dealing with Ty over Trump, I've found a surface background check quite invaluable.

Beware false prophets.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
I couldn't Photoshop if I'd just learned Photoshop For Dummies, so I'm unable to say 'clearly photoshopped' to anything.

In this case I couldn't see the angle that would insure both photos were 'fake news', maybe I'm just naïve.

sorry, I meant in response to the 'it's photoshopped' comment. Looked real to me.

Jan 30, 2008
I don't think it's clueless.

People's colour never used to be an issue for me as I was taught everybody is the same. Since cultural appropriation became I thing I find myself now fitting the description as a racist.

Class is still the biggest issue. The middle class crap on the poor white working class all the time and it's okay because "They are just stupid" (examples on this thread include the overweight woman with the tattoo) well actually it's probably because they never had the opportunities the middle class assume all white people have.

The outright snobbery from the right ons on here is a shining beacon of hypocrisy , thank the lord they dont represent a large percentage of peoples views in the country ,the silent majority always ready to be mobilised,you would have thought they would have learnt their lesson :hilton:
Regards
DF

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
not going to quote anyone but yeah.....there are some right snobby , condescending nimrods on here ..........not many , but a few whoppers...!!

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
The outright snobbery from the right ons on here is a shining beacon of hypocrisy , thank the lord they dont represent a large percentage of peoples views in the country ,the silent majority always ready to be mobilised,you would have thought they would have learnt their lesson :hilton:
Regards
DF

how do you say that barren?

with bungle depeffel's cock and balls in your mouth.

asking for a freind :D

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Regards
DF

:lol::lol::lol: Anti-semite Das Reich thinks people who disagree with him are being snobby. I guess you're not lumping yourself in with the Silent Majority by virtue of being, not silent and a committed racist. Hopefully the silent majority aren't as bigoted as you.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
All houses matter!!

AHM.png

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
I've heard a lot of black American voices who are sick of the blacks are helpless victims schtick that is peddled by MSM, Democrats and Corporations and the whole raison d'etre of BLM. They also question the goals and motives of the movement.If black lives matter then their voices should be heard. Guess what though? Certain people label them as Coons, Uncle Toms or race traitors. White people tell them they are wrong! Biden says If you are for Trump you ain't black. Patronising . As ever there are grey areas. Not all blacks are on the BLM bus.

Yes, that is true. MSM will only spread counter-narratives from white people as it perpetuates the 'black vs white' agenda. Clicks, views and followers are the only 'truth'. Race hate is a prime currency for MSM.

https://twitter.com/hodgetwins/status/1293723516416561152

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here