Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Fridat drinking thread

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Just finishing up my second Mayfield G&T. A very decent gin from East Sussex.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Mrs W and I are both in the long term shielding group for long term health reasons, so we are limited on what we can have. But tonight we have tucked into a bottle of Cremant de Limoux from Waitrose with some English Asparagus, followed by a pretty good Valpolicella Ripasso also Waitrose with a homemade spag bog, and finally a VSOP Cognac from Tesco, very good indeed, whilst collapsing over a documentary about the Eagles (the Hotel California ones, not the A23 crunts). Thank goodness for the kind people maintaining home deliveries. Struggling, but still kicking.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The Pond have been doing take out and also Baby Bao offering takeaway food from there.

I looked them up, as it’s just down from the The Evening Star, and it was closed tonight

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Mrs W and I are both in the long term shielding group for long term health reasons, so we are limited on what we can have. But tonight we have tucked into a bottle of Cremant de Limoux from Waitrose with some English Asparagus, followed by a pretty good Valpolicella Ripasso also Waitrose with a homemade spag bog, and finally a VSOP Cognac from Tesco, very good indeed, whilst collapsing over a documentary about the Eagles (the Hotel California ones, not the A23 crunts). Thank goodness for the kind people maintaining home deliveries. Struggling, but still kicking.

That sounds a good evening to be fair. and I love asparagus.

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
Foghorn I presume? I had that a few weeks ago. Looked terrible - drank beautifully.

I got their Blood Orange Csider Cider. 4 pints of that gone and I’m thinking of a couple of glasses of red as a night cap :drink:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, It was really good. So good in fact that as I finished the 4th pint last night I ordered 4 more for today [emoji23]

A classic Fridat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here