Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Fridat drinking thread

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I’m currently enjoying a Macon Villages Chardonnay which is quite reasonably priced at Sainsbury’s at the moment. I plan to walk into Brighton centre and get some takeaway real ale shortly. I know The Evening Star is open, are any others?

Happy Fridat everyone!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I’m currently enjoying a Macon Villages Chardonnay which is quite reasonably priced at Sainsbury’s at the moment. I plan to walk into Brighton centre and get some takeaway real ale shortly. I know The Evening Star is open, are any others?

Happy Fridat everyone!

Thank god you’re ok, I’ve been worried about you!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Happy Fridat everyone!

Brewdog?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
I got a 2 pint takeout of Mad Squirrel 'Resolution', a 4.2% Golden Ale from The Hornet in Chichester. Having a breather at the moment, as I've just done 4 cans from beer 52 with a friend in the park.

The quiz later will not be triumphant.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Sat on the hill above my gaff with this local delicacy.
4cf0bee81d95eaa8c89db9934f8983b9.jpg

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Oyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc just about to get it... My Daughter is just doing a lovely pasta bake for dinner and this will go down very nicely!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Can't be arsed anymore to source ale, getting in to cans of San Miguel, Senorita Beater ?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
BrewDog collaboration Rustic Lager followed by BD Clockwork Tangerine so far for me.

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Can't be arsed anymore to source ale, getting in to cans of San Miguel, Senorita Beater ?

Interesting fact: San Miguel does not originate from Spain, but rather the Philippines. It is in fact one of, if not the most popular beers in South East Asia and the Far East.

Not a lot of people know that.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The Evening Star was closed, as seems virtually everywhere else in Brighton. What a disappointment.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Went to Brewdog and purchased a Buxton La Saison Sèche

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Interesting fact: San Miguel does not originate from Spain, but rather the Philippines. It is in fact one of, if not the most popular beers in South East Asia and the Far East.

Not a lot of people know that.

I didn't ! Absolutely amazing !

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Finished my last Yellow Belly (Cease & Desist) [emoji24]

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Enjoying this ... It’s been a long week.

d7e8f6a6928e46fbd2b36f35554f99ff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Foghorn I presume? I had that a few weeks ago. Looked terrible - drank beautifully.

I got their Blood Orange Csider Cider. 4 pints of that gone and I’m thinking of a couple of glasses of red as a night cap :drink:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 7, 2003
The Pond have been doing take out and also Baby Bao offering takeaway food from there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here