Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Thursdat Drinking thread

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
A day early I know but we are back from Goring Hall Hospital and celebrating another negative scan.

Four years down the road from original diagnosis, one more MRI in January and Mrs Jakarta will be officially clear of Breast Cancer and off their books.

Popped into Rustington Sainsburys and grabbed a half bottle of Veuve Clicquot which is now disappearing rapidly. Would have been a full bottle but got my first day's site work in Southampton tomorrow for over six weeks so can't go too wild...

That is for Fridat Night!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
An unusual series of events have led me to the situation whereby I have sunk three bottles of Proper Job and a pint of Oakham Citra and I'm going for another Citra.., happy days ! or at least, Take the pain away day .

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
A day early I know but we are back from Goring Hall Hospital and celebrating another negative scan.

Four years down the road from original diagnosis, one more MRI in January and Mrs Jakarta will be officially clear of Breast Cancer and off their books.

Popped into Rustington Sainsburys and grabbed a half bottle of Veuve Clicquot which is now disappearing rapidly. Would have been a full bottle but got my first day's site work in Southampton tomorrow for over six weeks so can't go too wild...

That is for Fridat Night!

Great news......definitely worth an early start on the good stuff [emoji106]

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here