Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Piers Morgan v Rudi Gulliani

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Incredible scenes.

Gulliani using the f word at 630 in the morning and then denying it, just like his mate, Donald Trump:

[tweet]1268420736592613376[/tweet]

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Why these people - anyone, agrees to to on this program and speak to that utter piece of **** Morgan I don’t know.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Why these people - anyone, agrees to to on this program and speak to that utter piece of **** Morgan I don’t know.

I'm conflicted about Piers Morgan.

He's clearly very intelligent. You don't become the editor of a daily red top in your 20's without incredible talent. That said, some of the mistakes he's made have been career-ending, yet he's managed to Teflon himself and bumble on. I don't really like his brand of 'opinion' journalism, yet I've found myself agreeing with him more frequently than I did in the past. He's been one of the very few mainstream journalists who've been consistently right about COVID-19 and held Government ministers to account. Perhaps it's a sad indictment of the level of journalism in this country that Piers Morgan is the person hauling our politicians over the coals, but is that Piers' fault?

He's a loudmouth, he's arrogant and he's entitled. But he's also considered and astute at cleverly backing interviewees into a corner. I sort of dislike the man, but respect his talent at holding parliamentarians to account.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

You need to put aside your preconceptions of Piers Morgan IMHO. He's currently holding this peurile government to account more than just about anybody else that isn't Keir Starmer. BBC acting like Blue Peter presenters by comparison. Only one breakfast show to watch at the current time - and only then when Piers Morgan is on and all fired up. Otherwise it's all just the same old soppy breakfast bollocks

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Can we not put these two in an air tight box and bury it, then dig it up in a weeks time ?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
You need to put aside your preconceptions of Piers Morgan IMHO. He's currently holding this peurile government to account more than just about anybody else that isn't Keir Starmer. BBC acting like Blue Peter presenters by comparison. Only one breakfast show to watch at the current time - and only then when Piers Morgan is on and all fired up. Otherwise it's all just the same old soppy breakfast bollocks

Morgan has zero credibility..if it was someone else asking those same questions of the government then maybe...but him no...he needs to sort out the plank in his own eye before the splinter in others.....just my view

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

Piers morgan - a man who hacked people’s phones and faked dead soldier photos for his own gain, he doesn’t hold anyone to account I’ve seen several interviews with government officials that’s he’s done and he shouts at people and doesn’t engage in conversation, in addition to this his social media twitter posts have been disgusting throughout this whole crisis - he takes glee in the death toll rising.

How people don’t see he’s simply using the platform he has to further his ego I don’t know but each to their own if you like him.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I kinda like that Piers is standing up to the politicians and trying to get them to open up and tell the British public wtf is going on. We need to know the truth and they are holding out. Have mistakes been made? Yes of course, but there is far more to this Covid-19 than we are being informed of. This has been the case since this crisis first broke!

My issue with him is when he does not allow the interviewee to reply before he shouts over them every bloody time.

Let them answer Piers will you!

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
Weird how Morgan has managed to reinvent himself from queen of the gammons to the voice of reason. Did he just wake up one day and realise all the phone hacking etc was a mistake, then change his ways? Was he always of the opinions he has now but decided to hide it for career purposes? All very odd.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Morgan has zero credibility..if it was someone else asking those same questions of the government then maybe..

For sure. But nobody does. Reckon ITV should swap out verbose egotistic **** Peston for (correctly) angry egotistic **** Morgan at the 5pm Daily Muppet Show. As things currently stand, nobody other than Starmer gets close enough to hold these mediocre ****s to account

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here