Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Film Survey: Any blokes able to contribute to son's college project...

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Ageist !!!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
My college student son is in need of blokes aged between 18 and 44 to complete this very quick and simple survey for his film studies course.

Thanks in advance to anyone able to click on the link, fill in and submit the completed survey on your film watching habits. :thumbsup:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...jBpMBcCZYN5h7PnfHluSbszA/viewform?usp=sf_link

I'm a bit outside the age demographic to participate, but let's hope your son has a successful career in the film industry.

He might even win an Oscar, Oscar.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

First experience of being "too old" to take part... broken..

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I'm a bit outside the age demographic to participate, but let's hope your son has a successful career in the film industry.

He might even win an Oscar, Oscar.

I just showed him this. Thanks man, much appreciated.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Well that's made me feel old :(

It was probably going to be about these new fangled 'talkies' anyway.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Done.

Though, that question about how many times you watch a film seems like it might not cover the scope of answers. I mean, the 'a lot' answer is 'more than 10'. I watched more than 10 movies last weekend (I binged the skywalker saga +rogue 1 and solo). We're three days into June and I just finished my 148th film of the year (this isn't all down to lockdown and limited options - I watched almost 240 films last year.

Even if I look at myself as slightly out of the normal range, it still feels like one film every 5 and a bit weeks being the 'a lot' end of the scale seems an under-estimation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here