Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Black Lives Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
What are you on about, I have been constantly knocked for having a different view to the board and I throw the leftie about and and that upsets you?

Trying being called a thick, homophobic, gammon, racist and xenophobic on a scaled basis.

Your bullies and you know it.

The may I respectfully suggest you don't post thick, homophobic, gammon, racist and xenophobic stuff.

Not that difficult, really.

Interesting that of all people, you should play the 'Bullies' card.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
The letter box issue you quote is a gross over-simplification. he did not refer to muslim women as such, rather that those who choose to dress like that look like letter boxes. He was concerned about the subjugation of women. And again you try to fit everything into your narrative by simplifying voters views, when you have absolutely no evidence for your assertion . You need to take a long hard look at yourself.

And bank robbers, he said. He was criticised from the very top of the Conservative Party for those comments. They were reprehensible and indefensible.

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
Nah I know nothing about Richard Littlejohn or what he says. Is this supposed to be an insult by the way? Looking him up I can see that he writes for the Mail, a paper I don't read, but I guess this was intended as an insult?

You have accused the two people from the black US community in the videos of being crackpots and talking drivel. Hmmm just think about this for a minute!

I won't bother engaging with you until you have watched the videos with their testimonies.

I am posting their narrative and if you cannot be bothered to listen that is your problem is not mine. You can respond with your outrage on their channels not with me.

They do say that ignorance is bliss. You must be having a whale of a time.

If you took offence then that is your perogative, but if the cap fits...

You're allowed to disagree with people from different races, why you dwell on that I don't know. It is probably because you are as thick as mince.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm sure this is here already but I'm not wading back through all the predictable white noise, from the usual suspects:-

[tweet]1268196408135430144[/tweet]

Jan 30, 2008
A meaningless question, borne of a lack of forethought.

Meanwhile, I have read your posts, and would be hard pushed to change my mind that you have certain issues - racism, misogyny, homophobia etc. - which have yet to be dealt with.

Attempting to equate being overweight with being an apologist for racist murders being one example.

Ok , I'll dip in on this one ,is it your body mass or your ego that's large ?
Regards
DF

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
If you took offence then that is your perogative, but if the cap fits...

You're allowed to disagree with people from different races, why you dwell on that I don't know. It is probably because you are as thick as mince.

Not offended. I had forgotten what you said until now. Good try with your second attempt of an insult too.

I have very good interactions with the black community and my favourite black influenced interactive live youtube channel can be found here:

https://youtu.be/jHOtc4NslEo

It runs 12 hours a day 7 days a week and they cover anything and everything with all types of opinions from a broad section of the community. If you really want to learn anything about the black community I would highly recommend that you to listen in, or even join the chat.

You're welcome :)

Marlton and Hove Albion

Oct 11, 2018
Sarasota FL
If there is no racial bias when it comes to violent crimes, you can’t possibly assume a racial bias with any other crimes without examining the 3rd and 4th variables. If there was a racial bias, it would exist here.

Last year, 5.1% (19/370) of white people killed by cops were unarmed. While 3.8% (9/235) of black people killed by cops were unarmed. This includes all deaths caused by cops.

Oh those pesky facts, will you please stop and just attack people for having a different POV. It's far more entertaining than having to stop and acknowledge these inconvenient facts. Pretty soon, you might be tempted to point out the % of minorities who serve in the police force or the names of black citizens killed in the rioting or how many murders occur EVERY DAY in Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia ethnic neighborhoods. Do those lives matter to anyone? Want to look at crime rates in Democratic held cities? Do those facts matter any more or any less? Stop and ask yourself why? Because they weren't on camera for the world to see? Do Black Lives only Matter when it's a convenient police brutality narrative? If that's true we are beyond redemption.

Want to be lazy and attack Trump as the instigator in chief? Go ahead but you're missing THE ENTIRE POINT. Politicians and their proxies in the media pit us all against each other for their ends. Citizens are nothing more than voters and watchers of TV Commercials or Website Ads.

You think Biden is the answer? Happy to post his FACTUAL record as recently compiled by a LEFT wing Chicago blogger. Don't hold your breath.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
My concern today was that those on the protests in London have forgotten the virus, forgotten the risk, forgotten that studies have shown black people appear to be more susceptible. An interview with one said it was time to protest. You can only hope.

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
What are you on about, I have been constantly knocked for having a different view to the board and I throw the leftie about and and that upsets you?

Trying being called a thick, homophobic, gammon, racist and xenophobic on a scaled basis.

Your bullies and you know it.

So are you backing this obvious massive breach of lockdown rules in central London then? Or are they breaching lockdown rules beyond their limits and should be dealt with accordingly?

Which is it?

Mate same here. If you hold different views to the 'inner circle' expect all sorts of insults to be thrown at you, the worse one I got was some lovely poster insinuating he would like me to get Covid. They are bullies even though one of them proudly proclaims 'he's not bullying you' but hey he's the 'voice of reason' so don't you dare disagree with him. As for the Large One yeah I've been on the end of his insults before, apparently I'm a 'misogynist' because I'm not a great fan of women's football, but hey little tip for you, just ask him how many features the Albion Roar had on women's football before it became the 'in' thing for people like him to bang on about it, he disappears once you've asked him that as the answer is a big fat zero.

Totally agree with you about the protest, no doubt many of those present 'clapped for the NHS' every Thursday and were quick to condemn 'Cummings' and yet they are a bunch of hypocrites endangering lives with such a mass gathering. The Police should arrest everyone one of them in a group of more than 6 (I realise that's virtually impossible as can't tell who is with who). I predict a riot at some point over the next few days, after all some of those present have had the same TV since 2011 (the 'protests' over the Tory cuts) so must be due an upgrade.

Amazing how vociferous social media was about people gathering in the parks and beaches at the weekend but not quick to condemn whats happening in Hyde Park, I do wonder why......

Awaits the usual suspects to come on here in response to this with the usual insults after all it's what the 'tolerant' left does so well, shout down and insult.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Can someone clarify if it's the liberal left that are snowflakes, or the neoliberal right as recent posts have me very confused as to who is getting more easily offended these days. :shrug:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can someone clarify if it's the liberal left that are snowflakes, or the neoliberal right as recent posts have me very confused as to who is getting more easily offended these days. :shrug:

Fortunately there seems to be enough offence for everybody - which is nice.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
In 2 weeks time a lot of people would have died from this.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
Not offended. I had forgotten what you said until now. Good try with your second attempt of an insult too.

I have very good interactions with the black community and my favourite black influenced interactive live youtube channel can be found here:

https://youtu.be/jHOtc4NslEo

It runs 12 hours a day 7 days a week and they cover anything and everything with all types of opinions from a broad section of the community. If you really want to learn anything about the black community I would highly recommend that you to listen in, or even join the chat.

You're welcome :)

You shouldn't patronise people when you know nothing about them.

Regrettably I jumped to a couple of different parts of the video you posted - the first part was somebody trying to justify FGM, the second was somebody calling someone else a pedophile. That was enough for me.

If that's how you fill your days, then I feel sorry for you.

Good luck, I'm done. You may need help.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Just watched several minutes of the argus live video of the protest march in brighton. Worrying if this has impact on where we are with covid 2 weeks down the line

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
My concern today was that those on the protests in London have forgotten the virus, forgotten the risk, forgotten that studies have shown black people appear to be more susceptible. An interview with one said it was time to protest. You can only hope.

This. My mind has been blown by the sight of those crowds in London today. The NHS workers must be thrilled.

The result of this huge gathering is very much in the post now.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013

Very much what I was thinking with those in brighton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here