Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Possibly the easiest tv quiz show question in the world - ever

Dec 29, 2011
Correct, The North Korean Rungrado May Day Stadium in Pyongyang is largest. It holds somewhere between 114000 and 150000 people depending on who you believe.

The number fluctuates between 114,000 spectators and 150,000 depending on how severe the famine was in that particular year

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I work from home but genuinely WORK.....if your furloughed you should be doing something constructive not sitting on your arse watching daytime TV, you never going to get this much paid leave again.

Well done you......but pontificating about what others should be doing (being furloughed isn’t working from home anyway, it’s not working) isn’t going to change much. I think there are a lot of people enjoying being furloughed far too much.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Well done you......but pontificating about what others should be doing (being furloughed isn’t working from home anyway, it’s not working) isn’t going to change much. I think there are a lot of people enjoying being furloughed far too much.
Many of the furlough people are in low paid shitty jobs can’t blame them for enjoying it.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

You have evidence of that ?

I just want to start work again. It's a job I really enjoy. But I may be losing it at the end of July as my line of work is the last to start again- if at all for some considerable period of time.

How I'm going to find another job in any reasonable time is beyond me. It took months to get this one.

So it's no joy. Actually, I've been utterly depressed at times.

Loads of people go back on June 15th. I stay here with the four walls.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I just want to start work again. It's a job I really enjoy. But I may be losing it at the end of July as my line of work is the last to start again- if at all for some considerable period of time.

How I'm going to find another job in any reasonable time is beyond me. It took months to get this one.

I'm still on 100% income but working at home and finding it quite difficult. I have neither the mobility, the assumption of invulnerability of the youth nor the sense of entitlement of a Cummings to find this pleasurable. I think we have the right to comment dismissively only on our own elevated circumstances, if our circumstances are elevated, in this situation. Otherwise, for the nature of my reply to the dismissive, see Pressdram vs Arkell.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Correct, The North Korean Rungrado May Day Stadium in Pyongyang is largest. It holds somewhere between 114000 and 150000 people depending on who you believe.

well wouldnt beleive anyone from North Korea, so should be struck out.

interesting looking up the largest stadiums, top 10 filled mostly by college American Football stadiums, over 100k capacities. who'd have thought.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
https://www.footballgroundmap.com/articles/the-biggest-football-attendances-ever-recorded

article-largest-football-attendances-ever-recorded.jpg

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I work from home but genuinely WORK.....if your furloughed you should be doing something constructive not sitting on your arse watching daytime TV, you never going to get this much paid leave again.

You do if you retired on a decent pension

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
interesting looking up the largest stadiums, top 10 filled mostly by college American Football stadiums, over 100k capacities. who'd have thought.

Well, if you had a team that a lot of people wanted to watch and you didn't even have to pay the players (officially, anyway) wouldn't you want 100k paying customers per game? Kerching!

There's a reason the Clemson Tigers could afford to throw money at a mini golf course to keep a player happy.

Screen-Shot-2017-05-11-at-10.13.44-PM-1024x512.png

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Talking of quiz questions reminds me of the great Jim Bowen....." In what city in America was President Kennedy assassinated in...in Dallas, Texas ".

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
My favourite Tipping Point question:

Ben: Name the only country in the world that begins with the letter 'Q'?

Contestant: Kuwait

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010

4pm is hardly daytime tv. I go to work about 4.30am and get home about 3.00 - 3.30 ish. That time is approaching teatime for me. Its time for a cuppa and Minder or Salvage Hunters or Tipping Point or the daily government briefing! I guess if you are not starting work at home until 9.00 - 10.00 then you are probably still working at 4.00pm. I couldn't give a toss about people sitting at home doing nothing on 80% money apart from when they start on about how desperate they are FOR A HOLIDAY!!!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Talking of quiz questions reminds me of the great Jim Bowen....." In what city in America was President Kennedy assassinated in...in Dallas, Texas ".

Can't remember which show, but I saw one a while ago that went....

Question: Who was shot by Lee Harvey Oswald in Dallas?

Contestant: JR

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

A few people I know have indicated very much that......similarly those working from home are hoping they can do so for as long as possible - but also conscious not everyone will feel the same. Hope things work out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here