Ginger ale
Ice
Fruit etc

Accept no substitutes

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Back when Merrydown started to sell Two Dogs alcoholic lemonade, the Brickies in Ridgewood used to use it in their Pimms instead of ordinary lemonade. Tasted great and made Pimms a way more acceptable drink to the locals who liked a bang for their buck. :D

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Now you're just teasing. For first time ever I entered the Wimbledon ballot and lo and behold got two tickets for centre court for opening day. Strawberries, a bit of bubbly and some Pimms were on the menu. Not a huge fan of modern tennis but would have been a nice jolly. Now got to wait till next year :(

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Back when Merrydown started to sell Two Dogs alcoholic lemonade, the Brickies in Ridgewood used to use it in their Pimms instead of ordinary lemonade. Tasted great and made Pimms a way more acceptable drink to the locals who liked a bang for their buck. :D

Good pub but when right downhill after they stopped selling Harveys.

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
I've got unopened bottles of all six of the original Pimms varieties, from the 70's. 1 = Gin, 2 = Whiskey, 3 = Brandy, 4 = Rum, 5 = Rye whiskey & 6 = Vodka. They will be consumed with some friends when The Albion win The Champions League in a few years time.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
I've got unopened bottles of all six of the original Pimms varieties, from the 70's. 1 = Gin, 2 = Whiskey, 3 = Brandy, 4 = Rum, 5 = Rye whiskey & 6 = Vodka. They will be consumed with some friends when The Albion win The Champions League in a few years time.

Meanwhile others will be celebrating.

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Double Pimms
Double Gin, Tanquery Sevilla works well imho.
Champagne or Cava instead of lemonade.
Ice
Orange wedge.
Summer afternoon 'aff tae a stoater'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here