Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do you think Boris has handled it so far ? June edition

How do you think Boris has handled it so far ?

• Superb

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Very Good

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Good

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Average

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 18 13.2%
  • Very Poor

Votes: 98 72.1%

• Total voters

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patreon
Jun 26, 2009
East
The main recent "highlight" I suppose has been the Cummings affair, so if you think he handled that well, you might revise your mark up, and if you think he handled it poorly then revise your mark down.

If that’s going to work we’re going to need a few more options at the bottom of the list.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I keep saying and keep getting ridiculed, Johnson will resign as PM before this mess is over citing health reasons.
He and Cummings are dead men walking!

The thing that I've just never got about him was why he upped sticks in 2016 just because Gove turned on him, but that always raised suspicion that he hasn't got the stomach for anything. Churchill, my arse.
The other thing to note about that is that Cummings was on an extended break at that point after his Brexit exertions, so Johnson wasn't being told what to do and his absence opened things up for the ambitious yet repulsive Gove.

Jimmy Grimble

Dispatches absolutely damning so far.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
At this point in time 5 people have voted either Good, Very Good or Superb. I would be very interested to hear their reasoning for these conclusions.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
At this point in time 5 people have voted either Good, Very Good or Superb. I would be very interested to hear their reasoning for these conclusions.

I can’t see the names that have voted as to how fantastic Boris/the government are, but I could have a good stab at the names of 2 of the 5...

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patreon
Jan 30, 2008
We have a biglier number of deaths from Corona than the whole of EU so it means we are winning as theirs less people to spread the diseese to others so Boris is great

Regards
DF

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
We have a biglier number of deaths from Corona than the whole of EU so it means we are winning as theirs less people to spread the diseese to others so Boris is great

Regards
DF

Get well soon son....

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Having the real PPF on ignore and the parody one not makes it a lot easier to spot the parody. Just a little advice for people.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Having the real PPF on ignore and the parody one not makes it a lot easier to spot the parody. Just a little advice for people.

Which is which?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003

I quite enjoy the double take of is that REALLY Pretty pink fairy (the moron) or Pretty Pink Fairy (the parody). There are times when the posts are actually interchangeable :lolol:

I can’t see the names that have voted as to how fantastic Boris/the government are, but I could have a good stab at the names of 2 of the 5...

Once you include their other accounts that's 4, if not all 5 of the 5 :wink:

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have gone from superb to very poor

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Is it possible you could translate this into English please?

Sure.

Leaving the legitimate "Pretty pink fairy" account added to the ignore list on North Stand Chat (the Brighton & Hove Albion based internet forum) while having the similarly titled account set up as a false one designed to imitate the preceding not being added to said list is an excellent way of being able to identify which account is the real one, posting all kinds of nonsense they presumably believe, and the one which is a fake, which also posts all kinds of nonsense they probably don't believe but just post for a laugh. I offer this as sage counsel to anyone who may be struggling to identify the differences between the two when posts appear.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Worst PM ever?

Seems to go down a level each time

He's not yet reached the depths of Cameron. If he succeeds in enacting Cameron's folly (Brexit) then he'll be right up there with Neville Chamberlain.

Incidentally, were Chamberlain's cheerleaders (the Daily Mail and its readers) still backing the man with the piece of paper in his hand after Hitler had invaded Poland? I am pretty sure the usual cretins will still be backing Boris and Brexit even if we end up with a hard border and mass unemployment. Four very keen followers filling out the present poll. Same four as last time? Can't be arsed to check, fankly :shrug:.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I have gone from superb to very poor

I find this quite sad. We want our leaders to do well, particularly in a crisis. As a country we need to know the people in charge have the best interests of our people at heart. We rely on good decisions to protect us. We want to look around and think we handled this better than whoever. There is so little that has been done well - as a result that which has been done well really stands out. And so much of it has been done without having the belief in the decision making to show us the supporting evidence for that decision. And so little ability or willingness to accept and counter challenge.

A positive for me though has been how people have, despite the above, settled into routines to protect themselves and each other.

Cheers US.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here