Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do you think Boris has handled it so far ? June edition

How do you think Boris has handled it so far ?

• Superb

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Very Good

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Good

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Average

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 18 13.2%
  • Very Poor

Votes: 98 72.1%

• Total voters

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
I'd put him at a level below "very poor"

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
How long before the party turn on him?

Already unrest over Cummings and 14 day isolation?

Now the binning of remote voting

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away

They won't turn on him.

Remember, the only Tories left are either brexit zealots or career toadies. The ones with principle left or have been kicked out. Boris still has a good majority and importantly he knows the media will back him if he looks like toppling. He'll lead the Tories into the next election.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
They won't turn on him.

Remember, the only Tories left are either brexit zealots or career toadies. The ones with principle left or have been kicked out. Boris still has a good majority and importantly he knows the media will back him if he looks like toppling. He'll lead the Tories into the next election.

I wouldn’t be so sure over the media, we have already seen a turning on him in some of the papers.

Even Right leaning promoters such as Iain Dale/JHB are not impressed at the moment

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
They won't turn on him.

While the quality of the average Tory MP has dropped with even a few crypto-fascists now in the fold, not sure if everyone with principle has gone.

If Johnson is failing still come the next election they will drop him

CheeseRolls

NSC Patreon
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Has anyone actually seen him?!
He's still in there.
188784.jpg

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
I keep saying and keep getting ridiculed, Johnson will resign as PM before this mess is over citing health reasons.
He and Cummings are dead men walking!

Don't know why you'd get ridiculed for that. Johnson is an a-grade coward so it wouldn't surprise me whatsoever

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
I think his smirking **** of a Death Secretary has helped pull him even further into the mire of "abysmal". Beyond contempt for his "tone" throughout the majority of his press briefings.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I keep saying and keep getting ridiculed, Johnson will resign as PM before this mess is over citing health reasons.
He and Cummings are dead men walking!

They’ll survive until after the public enquiry is concluded. If they can hold that off, water it down and generally make sure it blames China, The Media, The Science, The EU and The People, they’ve got a chance of hanging around till the next election.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Another hopeless and hapless performance today in the face of questions from Starmer. We have a PM who is looking more and more out of his depth. The best bit (for me) is when he says something pretty dumb and looks behind him for approval from the Tory lobbyfodder - and you can hear a pin drop.

This was meant to be the one thing he could do well and play to his strengths. He's an embarrassment not only to his country and Parliament, but also to his party.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

The polls will decide it. If there's one thing which spooks a Tory more than anything it's the prospect of losing power. Couple this to the hundreds of thousands of emails and letters Tory MPs claim to have received over Cummings and the future could be very bleak for Johnson's premiership.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1268120107412316160[/TWEET]

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Johnson doing the briefing this evening. We'll at least he'll be turning up, but this could rove to be a very uncomfortable session. Look out for

- not allowing follow-up questions

- some repetition of stock (and meaningless) phrases

- gushing compliments to the NHS, the Great British Public and those deployed on the Track and Trace

-Beam Me Up Scottie body lanuage

- evasiveness, bluster and outright lies

I trust Fleet Street's finest are sharpening their pencils in anticipation...………………………...

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
At the beginning of May I couldn't see how the government could do any worse. Some how they have done it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here