Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Danny Miller, Author

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Danny Miller is the author of the latest Jack Frost prequel books, and from Brighton,I think he's an Albion fan

In his left forearm, a luminous blue prison tattoo advertised ‘Cristal Palas FC’. How could he get it so wrong? The tattoo on his right arm he’d managed to get right, the spelling at least. But with only three letters, and two the same, how could he go wrong?I

This about a rather unintelligent villain

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Also,

This part of south London had a weary uniformity about it, long litter-strewn streets that you could get lost in. Well off his patch, Frost wasn’t even sure he was in London any more. He wasn’t really, he was in Norwood. It was city sprawl, where London just didn’t know where to stop. These weren’t so much proper destinations as names on a map where the tube didn’t reach, and they were dotted with forlorn little train stations that led to better places.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Danny Miller is the author of the latest Jack Frost prequel books, and from Brighton,I think he's an Albion can

In his left forearm, a luminous blue prison tattoo advertised ‘Cristal Palas FC’. How could he get it so wrong? The tattoo on his right arm he’d managed to get right, the spelling at least. But with only three letters, and two the same, how could he go wrong?

He lives in Brighton but he's not an Albion fan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here