Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Hard to explain presentation tech question

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Good morning NSC

Can anyone recommend a tool where you can present a series of images (as if they were on a normal slide for example) and when you click on each image it zooms into them. So viewers can see the whole set of images, and then if they choose can look more closely at any of the individual ones.

Thanks in advance

Good morning NSC

Can anyone recommend a tool where you can present a series of images (as if they were on a normal slide for example) and when you click on each image it zooms into them. So viewers can see the whole set of images, and then if they choose can look more closely at any of the individual ones.

Thanks in advance

Link to slide or Zoom within PowerPoint should help: https://www.howtogeek.com/402701/how-to-link-to-another-slide-in-the-same-powerpoint-presentation/

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach

Jul 7, 2003
I'll see if I can find a link tomorrow when I'm on the work laptop but I'm sure we had a tool like this a few years ago on trial. It didn't last long as it made people watching it feel sick but if I remember correctly, you designed a giant sheet and could zoom around into specific areas.

BeardyChops

Jan 24, 2009
I'll see if I can find a link tomorrow when I'm on the work laptop but I'm sure we had a tool like this a few years ago on trial. It didn't last long as it made people watching it feel sick but if I remember correctly, you designed a giant sheet and could zoom around into specific areas.

Prezi?

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Don't forget content is the key not how clever the presentation is. I'm sure we've all experienced ' death by PowerPoint' at some point and it's cringe worthy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here