Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mail on Sunday editorial

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
Have to say I saw the article title and decided not to proceed further. Bit some of the up your arse stuff the Guardian is coming out with- for balance.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Man I have on ignore posts links to article by 'newspaper' I have on ignore. First reply isn't in English. NSC at its finest :lolol:

DavidinSouthampton

Jan 3, 2012

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
3rd post is from a man who has the OP on ignore and proceeds to tell the rest of us what the person who is on ignore said .....

NSC at its very finest!

Ha ha well spotted. The poster who has me on 'ignore' is probably the most pretentious poster on NSC (now that is saying something) every one of his posts say 'look at me I'm so quirky and intelligent' .

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Ha ha well spotted. The poster who has me on 'ignore' is probably the most pretentious poster on NSC (now that is saying something) every one of his posts say 'look at me I'm so quirky and intelligent' .

I resent that. I'm definitely more intelligent, quirky and pretentious than HWT.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Even the one when he pretended be his wife using his NSC log in to get everyone to wish him a happy birthday [emoji23][emoji23]

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I resent that. I'm definitely more intelligent, quirky and pretentious than HWT.

But do you lead multimillion pound research projects at a world leading university?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
3rd post is from a man who has the OP on ignore and proceeds to tell the rest of us what the person who is on ignore said .....

NSC at its very finest!

I have begun to wonder if HWT and Thunderbolt are one and the same, or at least a couple?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here