Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Remember where you were 16 years ago?

Jul 7, 2003
Same as I am now - sat on the sofa watching football on the telly.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If you'd have been there a couple of years after you'd have seen the Albion in a play-off final....:ffsparr:

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
In that case I was at home as it was the first weekend after my daughter's birth (which was the day after the semi final which I was at) when she came home from hospital. I could hold it against her but as she is a die hard Albion fan now and travels to all the away games with me that would be churlish.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
So it's agreed that at some point between 2000 & 2005 the Albion went to Cardiff to play in the Div 2 Play Off final.
Brother borrowed/nicked a luxury mini bus off his company. 6 of us in comfort. Handy coming back as it had reclining seats and the beer ran out. Also remember bus loads turning up at the first services past Bristol (playing safe) on the way home and KFC panicked with no food available.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
18 years ago? In Ulsan for Denmark v Uruguay that was ok but the next night in Busan for Korea v Poland was a blast

scooter1

How soon is now?
I’d just moved to Spain and drove down to Torremolinos to find a bar to watch the game. There were some International rugby games on that afternoon, but I found a bar that would show the game on an outside tv whilst the rugby was on about 15 screens indoors. Just me an one other outside watching on a 20” tv perched in the corner of the terrace

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
In that case I was at home as it was the first weekend after my daughter's birth (which was the day after the semi final which I was at) when she came home from hospital. I could hold it against her but as she is a die hard Albion fan now and travels to all the away games with me that would be churlish.

I was at home watching it with a neighbours wife while her husband was at the game....there tv wasn’t working .. it was the neighbourly thing to offer

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here