Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Gulls Eye T-shirts 1990/91: A question?

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
If we reproduced all six, Crumplin, Small, Digweed, Walker, Chivers and Wilkins as a limited edition ‘set of 6’ in aid of Chestnut Tree House, Children’s Hospice in Arundel, would there be the interest?

Price wise, would try and keep it as close to a £10 per t shirt but before that does anyone have any of the originals, if so please can you email me a photo, harty1964@hotmail.co.uk, as funnily enough the printer from 1991, no longer exists 🙈

Thanks

Harty

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Yes!! Loved my football genius shirt!! I think I had them all no idea where they are now :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Good stuff.

Any plans for current players as well? Same style, same humour...?

You'll have to ask the club first, mind.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
I would be inclined to keep it to just a set of four. Two old players of which Crumps and Walker would I think suit. Two more up to date players with the same humour could be muzza and perhaps subtle reference to scoring with his old fella and maybe Calde and his face goal. Obviously the rest of NSC might have some better suggestions for the modern players

Jul 7, 2003
I'm not sure people would buy all six but a limited run of Football Genius shirts I think would sell well and, given the charity you are raising cash for, I'm sure £15 a shirt would be acceptable to ensure you get more funding for Chestnut Tree.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
If we reproduced all six, Crumplin, Small, Digweed, Walker, Chivers and Wilkins as a limited edition ‘set of 6’ in aid of Chestnut Tree House, Children’s Hospice in Arundel, would there be the interest?

Price wise, would try and keep it as close to a £10 per t shirt but before that does anyone have any of the originals, if so please can you email me a photo, harty1964@hotmail.co.uk, as funnily enough the printer from 1991, no longer exists

Thanks

Harty

Gary Chivers says he's still got a 'We've got a Maltese International' one....

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/1554721/garys-got-a-foot-in-both-camps

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Who did the Seagulls kill Eagles one, always thought that was something to do with you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Loved my Micky Small T shirt. Actually burnt it up the south downs when he left us for West Ham as a very disappointed 16 year old.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I'm not sure people would buy all six but a limited run of Football Genius shirts I think would sell well and, given the charity you are raising cash for, I'm sure £15 a shirt would be acceptable to ensure you get more funding for Chestnut Tree.

Spot on. I’d sell them individually at the higher price. A slim fit Genius please.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm in if you get them done. Another set of educational artifacts to show my Albion mad boy.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here