Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lots of photos of players training on O/S but ......

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
You bunch of pessimists. I've heard he's recovering well, and is due to start some light running in April 2023.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
In Columbia being photographed on top of cars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Part of me is asking, why he is in Colombia?

Another part is thinking at least his knee is well enough to get onto a car

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Probably went home to see his family and recover there, and can't come back due to very strict quarantine rules.

Judging by the photo of him on a car, in close proximity with four others, I'm not sure there are particularly strict quarantine rules going on over there.

That said, his latest IG stories show him doing some keepy-uppy so he can, at least, kick a football again it seems.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Part of me is asking, why he is in Colombia?

Another part is thinking at least his knee is well enough to get onto a car

He’s been back in Colombia for months, the place he’s staying, presumably his home, is unbelievable. He’s been training loads, lots of running and striking the ball, looks in very good shape.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Borders are shut in Colombia, and international airports don't re-open until after the weekend.

Not really surprising that he isn't back yet.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Judging by the photo of him on a car, in close proximity with four others, I'm not sure there are particularly strict quarantine rules going on over there.

That said, his latest IG stories show him doing some keepy-uppy so he can, at least, kick a football again it seems.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
1 year left on his contract so in all likelihood we've probably seen the last of him in an Albion shirt. Will be surprised if he returns at all to be honest.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Probably went home to see his family and recover there, and can't come back due to very strict quarantine rules.

He’s been there for months. Something not right with the way whole thing

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
He’s been there for months. Something not right with the way whole thing

A lot of foreign players 'go home' when recovering from surgery. Even though he can walk he probably still can't fully run yet, and the borders have been closed since early March.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
On the more positive side, youngsters Haydon Roberts, Teddy Jenks and Alex Cochrane all pictured in training.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
A lot of foreign players 'go home' when recovering from surgery. Even though he can walk he probably still can't fully run yet, and the borders have been closed since early March.

Borders aren’t closed. Maty Ryan only got back from Aus 2 weeks ago.

Pre season should have started in what 4 weeks - so presumably he wouldn’t even have made that

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here