Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] So what are you hoping for in a month's time ?

Well ?

• Deal

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • No Deal

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • I never believed Johnson and Cummings

Votes: 37 75.5%

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I voted to leave however that may be achieved hopefully with a deal but the EU seem intent on kyboshing any hope of that.
A bit of rain for the garden and 6pts I certainly agree with

Well you'll know what you've got in 28 days time, because one thing we do know is that Johnson is a man of his word :thumbsup:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Well you'll know what you've got in 28 days time, because one thing we do know is that Johnson is a man of his word :thumbsup:

It could have all been stopped if the labour moderates grew a backbone and unseated Corbyn before the election and had a more centrist leader. Instead they guaranteed a Boris win and Brexit with a thumping 80 seat majority

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
It could have all been stopped if the labour moderates grew a backbone and unseated Corbyn before the election and had a more centrist leader. Instead they guaranteed a Boris win and Brexit with a thumping 80 seat majority

Why would you have wanted that ? Johnson and Cummings were always destined to lead BREXIT from the start, if it happened. The only people who guaranteed Johnson a huge majority, were those who voted for him and his team, no one else.

You voted for what you wanted and got what you voted for :shrug:

Last edited:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Why would you have wanted that ? Johnson and Cummings were always destined to lead BREXIT from the start, if it happened. The only people who guaranteed Johnson a huge majority, were those who voted for him and his team, no one else.

You voted for what you wanted and got what you voted for :shrug:

Including Labour strongholds, Corbyn and momentum lost those. I don't agree with what Cummings done and he should be gone. If I couldn't visit my mid 80s parents why should he have. Still believe some agreement will be cobbled together as both sides clear their respective heads

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Including Labour strongholds, Corbyn and momentum lost those. I don't agree with what Cummings done and he should be gone. If I couldn't visit my mid 80s parents why should he have. Still believe some agreement will be cobbled together as both sides clear their respective heads

I sort of hoped there may be a bit more of a plan than 'cobbling' something together at the last minute, but it's hardly a surprise. Still, we will all find out what you voted for within 4 weeks, so not long to wait.

I'm sorry but this is EXACTLY what you voted for, Cummings and Johnson were a team long long before the election, and they were the team you chose to Govern Britain for the next 5 years. Here you were on the election thread telling everyone

20pt lead for Boris in latest Opinium poll from 20-22 Nov with 47%. Oh dear Steptoe
How many more Labour candidates are going to be forced to resign due to racism and other slurs after being selected by Momentum.... Nasty party
Tory for me as Labour will ruin the economy with their Magic money tree promises

This is what you wanted and what you voted for. You got it, so don't start whining now.

And with that I am out and reverting to calm bemused bystander, before you wind me up any more :wink:

Last edited:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I sort of hoped there may be a bit more of a plan than 'cobbling' something together at the last minute, but it's hardly a surprise. Still, we will all find out what you voted for within 4 weeks, so not long to wait.

I'm sorry but this is EXACTLY what you voted for, Cummings and Johnson they were a team long long before the election, and they were the team you chose to Govern Britain for the next 5 years. Here you were on the election thread telling everyone

I

This is what you wanted and what you voted for. You got it, so don't start whining now.

And with that I am out and reverting to calm bemused bystander, before you wind me up any more :wink:

I'm not whining just pointing out that hard core remainers like yourself and the London elite had plenty of time to dethrone Steptoe but none of you wanted to hence the resounding Boris victory. Maybe in 5yrs you can start up again but my guess is it will be another 5yrs after that because GB is booming

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I'm not whining just pointing out that hard core remainers like yourself and the London elite had plenty of time to dethrone Steptoe but none of you wanted to hence the resounding Boris victory. Maybe in 5yrs you can start up again but my guess is it will be another 5yrs after that because GB is booming

I really can't imagine why you think I would have had any interest (or indeed) ability to dethrone Corbyn :shrug:

Be happy.

You voted for a Johnson/Cummings government for the next 5 years - you got it.
You voted to leave the EU - you got it. (And you'll find out exactly what you got in 28 days time).

The Sun is shining, you are a winner :thumbsup:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I really can't imagine why you think I would have had any interest (or indeed) ability to dethrone Corbyn :shrug:

Be happy.

You voted for a Johnson/Cummings government for the next 5 years - you got it.
You voted to leave the EU - you got it. (And you'll find out exactly what you got in 28 days time).

The Sun is shining, you are a winner :thumbsup:

I'm happy moving on with life. Off out to hunt some compost for the garden

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Extreme response don't you think.
I reciprocate you response back to you.

Compared to the filth you wrote I think I moderated my language well.

Sausage & Egg McMuffin better than Bacon & Egg McMuffin, I've never heard such utter nonsense in all my life.

'Bacon & Egg McMuffin' was the original name of Ambrosia the Greek God of Food, but Ronald got to them over trademark infringement.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Compared to the filth you wrote I think I moderated my language well.

Sausage & Egg McMuffin better than Bacon & Egg McMuffin, I've never heard such utter nonsense in all my life.

'Bacon & Egg McMuffin' was the original name of Ambrosia the Greek God of Food, but Ronald got to them over trademark infringement.

Hmm, I did try it without the cheese once, to see if my tum would handle it better, but it seemed to take a lot of the flavour away so I didn't do that again.
The bacon and egg has never given me any trouble, shame the bacon doesn't taste like the sausage.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
McDonalds bacon isn't proper bacon, they should call it McPissflaps strips or something, wierd stuff.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
McDonalds bacon isn't proper bacon, they should call it McPissflaps strips or something, wierd stuff.

That's as maybe, but don't let that detract you away from the majesty of THE bacon and egg McMuffin.

Heroin isn't called McMadPowder.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

50e74adacc204e00f1b78857251760f6.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here