Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] So what are you hoping for in a month's time ?

Well ?

• Deal

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • No Deal

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • I never believed Johnson and Cummings

Votes: 37 75.5%

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Is it a month from when the thread was started or can it be a rolling event ? ie a month from this post for instance ?

No, it's a fixed date that we have been promised can't possibly move, silly. Like last time, the time before that, the time before that and the time before that :wink:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
A winning run from the Albion.
Covid-19 deaths in single figures

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Maybe we could nominate you to greet them, when they’ve told you what they want you could run one of your incredible polls with the options on offer?

Well it would certainly be better than voting, look where that's got us :thumbsup:

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I bought a couple of 3.5 inch egg rings, muffins, smoke back bacon and cheese squares.

Tea spoon of water and same of oil in each ring, cracked the eggs in and broke the yolks and left them till the yolk colour was bright yellow and dry.

Toast muffins inside only then smeared a little melted butter on each, cheese at the bottom, then bacon then egg then slap the lid on [emoji106]

That all sounds good, but no sausage.
The sausage and egg muffin spanks the bacon and egg any day though has consequences. :down:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
That listening to the news won't involve mention of any of the following:

Social distancing
The new normal
Unprecedented
Uncertain Times
Lockdown

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
we need some rain

home made S&E McMuffins and big macs for those that want are easy, my local is delivering fine ales, I've managed to keep whats left of my hair half tidy, and my teeth are still in.

BJ and DC to dissapear of the face of the planet would be nice. perhaps Branson could fly them to the sun

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You are so sad, try living your life

I was very sad 4 years ago, but I decided to get on with my life, moved a lot of investments offshore, got long term healthcare for my extended family to ensure we are all protected and now, I'm simply a bemused bystander.

Only 28 days now until you find out what you voted for 4 years ago, you must be getting excited. I hope you get what you personally voted for.

So, ever the optimist, I'm now hoping for a bit of rain and 6 points :thumbsup:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I was very sad 4 years ago, but I decided to get on with my life, moved a lot of investments offshore, got long term healthcare for my extended family to ensure we are all protected and now, I'm simply a bemused bystander.

Only 28 days now until you find out what you voted for 4 years ago, you must be getting excited. I hope you get what you personally voted for.

So, ever the optimist, I'm now hoping for a bit of rain and 6 points :thumbsup:

I voted to leave however that may be achieved hopefully with a deal but the EU seem intent on kyboshing any hope of that.
A bit of rain for the garden and 6pts I certainly agree with

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here