Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] So what are you hoping for in a month's time ?

Well ?

• Deal

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • No Deal

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • I never believed Johnson and Cummings

Votes: 37 75.5%

• Total voters

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
I’m hoping for a pint of cider in the Pump House and a haircut on the barbers, assuming both haven’t gone bust.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
You said hoping no? Now if you said expecting you’d be be looking at 0 points and a long line.

The only thing worse than people adding to posts after you've quoted them, is them editing spelling errors out of their posts before you get to quote them :lolol:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
A betrayal to leavers and remainers alike. It may actually go some way to uniting the country.

Any checks on goods travelling within the UK only will be an irrefutable loss of control.

And a pint.

Oh wrong thread...:moo:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
In a month's time, I'll be just over a fortnight away from the flight I've booked back to the UK on July 17th. After nearly 4 months apart from my wife and kids that's all I'll be thinking about.

Though maybe a bit of football too.

And possibly Sausage MacMuffins.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
In a month's time, I'll be just over a fortnight away from the flight I've booked back to the UK on July 17th. After nearly 4 months apart from my wife and kids that's all I'll be thinking about.

Though maybe a bit of football too.

And possibly Sausage MacMuffins.

I must admit that last bit has been on my mind ever since [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION] posted it :rolleyes:

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Less political threads posted by dullards so they can ********** over each other.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
And certainly less bouncing of political threads posted by dullards so they can ********** over each other :lolol:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Everyone moaning about the enhancements that Sky decided we needed to enjoy their coverage of the games behind closed doors.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Is this another political thread?
I'm confused, the thread title isn't clear and I clicked on the thread not knowing what it's about.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Is this another political thread?
I'm confused, the thread title isn't clear and I clicked on the thread not knowing what it's about.

Just click an option. Since when has anyone needed to know what it's about in order to vote :wink:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here