Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Take That lockdown music thing

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
I never ‘got’ take that or any of the boy band things - but I was persuaded to watch tonight and they were fantastic. Great pop songs. As mad as it seems - I reckon they’ll headline Glasto soon!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I haven’t watched it yet but have to confess to liking plenty of Take That songs and Gary Barlow does have a fantastic vocal range. I have seen a few of their live shows on tv and you’d have to be really churlish or a sad music snob of monumental proportions to diss how good they are at what they do. It’s a thumbs up from me.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Similar vein to Stock, Aitken & Waterman/Taupin and Reg/Bjorn and Benny and the bloke what writes with Adele.

Worked out the formula for catchy, rousing numbers. Slow starts, build, slow, build, build then anthemic chorus to tug at the heart strings.

Not for everyone.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Hadnt seen this so thanks for posting. Had tickets for one of their concerts but as we were busy with work we sold them on here. Was gutted after seeing that show on tv afterwards as it was fantastic. At least one of the great and the good of NSC made use of the ticket so at least we were represented :clap:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have to say they were absolutely superb. Just a class act

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Sat in the garden and I put it on my mobile. Sun went down but we all sat freezing addicted to it. Luckily only 45 minutes.
BUT
What was with all the sign in sites all over facebook? Didn't trust them but first dozen sites asked for details. In the end went via the meercats site.
And was it 'live'. No way when they are spread about the world using the internet.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Mrs BN9 seemed to enjoy this, not really my thing but she did a running commentary telling me all about when it was on and I was trying to read. :rolleyes:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I saw Gary Barlow asking who he should do an Instagram collab with next... HMRC would be a good start ;-)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here