Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Brendan Rodgers says he had coronavirus

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Leicester City manager Brendan Rodgers says he "had no strength" after contracting the coronavirus in March.

Rodgers is the second Premier League manager to confirm he has had Covid-19, with Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta also testing positive in March. .

The 47-year-old says he suffered with "breathlessness" before fully recovering from the virus.

"I could hardly walk and it reminded me of walking up Mount Kilimanjaro," he told BBC Radio Leicester.

"We had a week off when we were supposed to play Watford [14 March] and then the week after that, I started to struggle.

"For three weeks I had no smell or taste. I had no strength, and a week after, my wife was the same. We were tested and both of us were detected with the virus."

MORE >>> https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52853183

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
"For three weeks I had no smell or taste...my wife was the same.

To be fair, we knew Brendan and his wife had no taste when they had this put up in the entrance hall of their home...

Attachments

• the-portrait-of-brendan-rodgers-hanging-in-the-house-of-brendan-rodgers.png
    the-portrait-of-brendan-rodgers-hanging-in-the-house-of-brendan-rodgers.png
    193.4 KB · Views: 286

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I had no strength, and a week after, my wife was the same..."

Reminds me of our holiday to Egypt in 2009, when we all crapped ourselves inside out three days after arriving. :annoyed:

I remember sitting on the bog and shouting "Help me.... I think I've just shit my soul..."

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Reminds me of our holiday to Egypt in 2009, when we all crapped ourselves inside out three days after arriving. :annoyed:

I remember sitting on the bog and shouting "Help me.... I think I've just shit my soul..."

I remember being in Luxor during the World Cup in 2010 and shitting out what looked like radiator water for three days [emoji23]

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
They managed to both get tested in April? Good for them, shame so many others couldn’t get tested.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
They managed to both get tested in April? Good for them, shame so many others couldn’t get tested.

Even Cummings and his wife never got a test.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here