Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Fridat Drinkies Official

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Entry level gin and cranberry juice, slices of lemon and lime. Tis a very refreshing beverage plus I don't spend every other half hour going for a pee as y'do with entry level lager

I love me, I bought gin

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Had a go on this and it was immense, stupid name but utterly rewarding.

d2cda312a510330ab3f6bb44d67c4b86.jpg

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Well, Mrs W and I have shared a quiet and solemn bottle of Cremant d’Alsace this evening. She lost her Mum 8 months ago, and her Dad 17 months before that. Today, finally, Mrs W exchanged contracts on the sale of the family home. It wasn’t just any home. Her Dad was an architect/designer, and he built the home himself back in 1960, and it has been the family home for 60 years, just behind The Pantiles in Royal Tunbridge Wells. Very emotional moment, and partial closure for Mrs W. We had our wedding reception in the gardens there way back 34 years ago. But time to move on. Cheers everyone, I hope you are all enjoying a good drop of your favourite tincture, as we continue to move slowly towards the point where we might even meet in a pub garden, and smile and laugh again. And I hope you, your family, and your close friends are pulling through, with your support. Cheers all. Wedgee. X

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Very acceptable bottle of red

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Cans of Kilkenny at the pub with obligatory steak dinner.
100 allowed in from next Saturday so looking forward to draft beer coming back and a game of pool.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here