Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Fridat Drinkies Official

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
e873a1923692349e12a76ed7a31225ee.jpg

4 pints of this (also purchased from those fine chaps at The Foghorn), followed by whatever else is left in the fridge.

Happy Fridat one and all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just opened an ice cold can of Scrumpy Jack.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
In about 13 minutes I shall retrieve the can of "K" Cider I placed in the freezer about half an hour ago.

After that, I've got nothing in the house. :(

I may have a trip to the Tesco Express down the road if I can be arsed queuing.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
In about 13 minutes I shall retrieve the can of "K" Cider I placed in the freezer about half an hour ago.

After that, I've got nothing in the house. :(

I may have a trip to the Tesco Express down the road if I can be arsed queuing.

Not that I'm a booze obsessive or anything but that seems like a copy of your situation from a couple of weeks ago or so. You need to get your supplies sorted out Mr Nose. Surely there's a pub near you somewhere delivering, like the good folk at The Foghorn*

*ok I'll stop now, I'm not them, honest.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Cod Loin and King Prawns have been marinading in Olive Oil/Garlic/Chilli/Ginger/Honey all day. Now getting a brief hop into a wok with Jersey Royals and Asparagus also on their way, clearly time to take the top off a New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc... :thumbsup:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Cod Loin and King Prawns have been marinading in Olive Oil/Garlic/Chilli/Ginger/Honey all day. Now getting a brief hop into a wok with Jersey Royals and Asparagus also on their way, clearly time to take the top off a New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc... :thumbsup:

Sounds fantastic, me I’ll be getting stuck into one of these in 120 seconds

8513dece3a4389cfb363a22394713db0.jpg

And then popping a warm

6a38e9dcbd9d37ce4ae8e86b7a10bb7f.jpg

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Cor, wish I was round there with you to share such a feast, I'll just have to put up with what I have got I suppose...

I’ve got a premium quarter pounder one I’d happily microwave for you? I love the microwave burgers, the baps got all soggy then dry out very nicely....

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Junior Grummitt has kindly offered to cook the spicy beef and couscous concoction tonight so I'm sat in the garden with Craig Charles's Weekend Workout and a cheeky bottle of Shiraz.

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Not that I'm a booze obsessive or anything but that seems like a copy of your situation from a couple of weeks ago or so. You need to get your supplies sorted out Mr Nose...

That's my trouble - and that's why I featured heavily on the stopping drinking thread! If it's in the house, I'll drink it... You have one, which is lovely. You then follow it up with a second, which goes down equally as well. Then a third, and a fourth - then the resolve and will-power goes and that's not good. punish:

Before you know it, it's 2am and you've fallen asleep in front of the telly, then you amble up to bed - ready for a thick head in the morning.

So... the middle ground is have one or two in the house, crack them open (ice cold) and enjoy them over a few hours, then at about 9pm I go on the soft stuff like Lemon Green Tea and the Pukka Camomile stuff... It's like Doris Stokes with a Dildo! *

* a happy medium

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
For some reason I can't upload any pictures, but have had 2 San Miguel, 1 moretti and a Camden hells

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
A half decent bottle of Claret to wash down dinner

loosening up the larynx with a freshly delivered Zamzama thanks to the DoW in Shoreham.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here