Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League optimistic of fans returning next season

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Genuine question, are they increasing as a percentage of tests conducted?

And a good question! One problem in answering it is that the figures showing the number of people being tested everyday have mysteriously disappeared!! I think it's six or seven days now that the data hasn't been published. The government website says it's "to ensure consistent reporting" - make of that what you will.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
If there's any kind of second spike in the UK - and, let's face it, there will be - I don't see fans at football anytime soon.

I reckon we're looking at 2021...

This is what I've said for a while. I hope it's early 2021.

That's my tiny light at the end of the tunnel I mentioned on the Good News thread. Let's face it, it's only 7 months away. 2020 has been a complete horror show but it's almost half way done.

For the Olympics to happen in 2021 and the Euros as planned plus other mass participation events like big city marathons, gig and festivals we'll have to be back in to the Amex around Jan / Feb 21. But it won't be before.

May 5, 2020
Sussex
I wonder if we will see a return to standing in some areas of the ground?it would make sense to limit the numbers,rip out the seats, put dots on the floor to show your standing location for the game and spread everyone out a bit.it would also enable people to move around the terrace while the match is on(late arrivals,early leavers,toilet,harveys or burger,etc) without getting close to those who are watching the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here