Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Close the Coronavirus sub-forum and move threads back to the main board?

Close the Coronavirus sub-forum and move threads back to the main board?

• Yep - put it all back in one place

Votes: 26 22.0%
  • No - leave things as they are for now

Votes: 92 78.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Nope for me....hard to avoid it on the radio etc.....It’s been great to come on here and not have thread after thread on covid19 staring at you...just the ‘normal’ ones and of course the ‘good news’ one...NSC has helped kept me sane ...so a big NO tvm

Last edited:

nickjhs

NSC Patreon
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
No, if only for the reason having an area free of Covid discussion is a bit of a refuge from the 24/7 news and general conversation about it, related to this is the reason the sub forum was created in the first place, any other discussion got drowned out.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Maybe leave it a couple of weeks

I’m sure a lot of people will still have plenty to say about all the changes pending in June, and could well take over

Unless you are going to limit the amount of threads on the main board on the topic.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not bothered - haven't looked at it for weeks now. All the contemporary Covid-19 related threads (Should Cummings go, Shameful, etc.) are on the main board anyway.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Where they are. Save having to move them back in a few months. The sub forum has been a great success.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I'm pleased to see that at present 85 % say "No" to moving it.

Strikes me that already a few people think we are almost back to normal. We're not.

I note that it is now estimated that only 7% of the population have had the virus so far. That is 1 in 14.

There is as yet no vaccine.

There is as yet no cure.

Very little has changed......apart from Boris Johnson and Cummings new slogan "Stay Alert". Not much is it ?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Nope, still way too much pent up anger and vitriol being thrown around in the COVID section, even with football coming back the main board would be swamped.

Clapham Gull thinks Waccoe is a great board :lolol: Don’t you have to be a verified member on there to even look at their forum? Which begs the question is he the kind of guy who registers on another teams forum :nono:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I say merge. I view NSC as a virtual pub ( albeit one where no bugger buys me a drink ! ) and it's daft having to leave the main bar just to discuss Covid-19. In addition Covid-19 is going to be with us for quite some time yet.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Anything that demonstrates we are moving back to some degree of normality, albeit a new normality, is a good thing, I say move it back.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Leave it where it is in fact there are a few threads on the main board that are now descending into candidates for being moved over to the Covid section.

With the season resuming will be good to see the main board filling up with Albion threads and posts again

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here