Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Thel mostt pieesed your've been when posting on Nsc/

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
As is my way, I'm doing my just befoer I go to bed visti to north stans chat, I've so far this evinenig had 1 leffe, 1 glass ofcivert, 2 Duveles, and 3 bottles of Cbraa. I puprpresly ahvne't correncte my spelling mistakes. Christ, you can see why it's tnot a good idea to post when you 'veh ad ad few? What I'vetyp ed is a ge iine attwjmpt to type correcty, eleive it onrn ot. I'ce still got half a bottle to Ttiger to go yet!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Who was that guy who posted when he was completely hammered at his firm's Christmas party? It was about 15 years ago but it still stuck in my head as the most pissed-up post on NSC

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
As is my way, I'm doing my just befoer I go to bed visti to north stans chat, I've so far this evinenig had 1 leffe, 1 glass ofcivert, 2 Duveles, and 3 bottles of Cbraa. I puprpresly ahvne't correncte my spelling mistakes. Christ, you can see why it's tnot a good idea to post when you 'veh ad ad few? What I'vetyp ed is a ge iine attwjmpt to type correcty, eleive it onrn ot. I'ce still got half a bottle to Ttiger to go yet!

You're in the perfect state to vote yes for attending tomorrow's hypothetical game now :thumbsup:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
As is my way, I'm doing my just befoer I go to bed visti to north stans chat, I've so far this evinenig had 1 leffe, 1 glass ofcivert, 2 Duveles, and 3 bottles of Cbraa.

Fine, but when are you going to drink enough to start feeling tipsy.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
If you want to get pissed then that's fine, but coming on here with the sole aim of boasting about it is all a bit childish. This is exaggerated by scattering in deliberate mis-spellings just in case we missed how pissed you were.

It reminds me of early adolescents boasting about their nights out with typical comments like "I drank 6 pints and 12 chasers, then had a kebab and threw up all the way home and spent the night hugging the toilet. Best evening I ever had."

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Back when I was about 14-16 I had a few Brighton supporting mates round mine. We played FIFA and drank an inhumane amount of Fosters. In our drunken hubris, we decided it would be funny to post a photo of our mate who had bailed on the night on here, claiming he was a rapist. :facepalm:

Obviously at the time it seemed like a pretty funny idea to us, but I think it wound up with that account being permanently banned.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
If I see a dodgy post the first thing I look at is the time and if it's 23.00 hrs etc. It generally explains it. Don't get pissed very often so the rubbish I post is real.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
You can always tell when the Jack Daniel's Communication Centre is in full swing. It used to be just after 11 on a Friday or Saturday night. At its worst after defeats.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
If I see a dodgy post the first thing I look at is the time and if it's 23.00 hrs etc. It generally explains it. Don't get pissed very often so the rubbish I post is real.

Snap. For example, I got this SMS from someone at 23:07 last Tuesday. I have a suspicion that alcohol might just possibly have been involved.

b9c84ef37c0442b6d7e5c9c3b1e46ab0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here