Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] EPL restarts June 17th

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Sky must have had an idea. My bill showed a return to full subscription on June 18th when I looked at it yesterday.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I bet we get moved for TV. :angry:

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Sky must have had an idea. My bill showed a return to full subscription on June 18th when I looked at it yesterday.

Getting this message on mine :

Your sport is paused
Some customers are seeing a Sky Sports/BT Sport subscription cost on future bills, please rest assured that you will not be charged until the action returns. We will be in touch as soon as we get any news.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Got to assume our first game (v Arsenal) will be 20th June, with them already playing the midweek before.

Will be SO nice to be talking Albion with you all again, as weird and diluted as this will be, it's only for now. :thumbsup:

Eeyore

NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Interesting that they're getting the two games in hand out of the way first.
I guess if it all gets suspended again then the idea is that everybody should have played the same amount of games..

Likely logic.

Eeyore

NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I bet we get moved for TV. :angry:

At least 3pm games will be on the box. No reason why they can't stagger all the games now. I guess they'll all be televised.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
At least 3pm games will be on the box. No reason why they can't stagger all the games now. I guess they'll all be televised.

They have said all games will be televised. Sky / BT have pretty much all of them. I think maybe 8ish left which will be Amazon or BBC.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Are they still going with the neutral venues?

TBC but the noises coming out of negotiations suggested that had been binned - and the German experience may have cemented that.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Cricket is not coming back until 1st August but Football is aiming for mid June. How can there be such a difference in risk assessment?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Cricket is not coming back until 1st August but Football is aiming for mid June. How can there be such a difference in risk assessment?

Not as much urgency for cricket - or money sloshing around for tests etc

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here