Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Nathan Jones **Joins Charlton 04/02/2023**

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Hmmm , does it often work the 2nd time around? Micky Adams would testify that it doesn't, and it was coincidentally after a defeat at Luton that he realised that!

I wish Nathan well though.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
picked up a bit before the lock down. 6 points from safety with 9 left is a big ask. They still have to go to Hull.

Free hit for him really . If he's backed in the summer then not a bad job for him again

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
[MENTION=13683]Cowfold Seagull[/MENTION] Not often, maybe; but Mourinho won the PL for Chelsea in his second term.

I'd surmise that Luton would be happy enough with that.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Has anyone forgiven him for his antics at Yeovil yet?

His Caretaker Manager spell after the resignation of Hyypia more than makes up for that.

What ever happened to Joe Anyinsah? He looked like a very good player, briefly.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Eh? I must have missed that!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

We drew 2-2 with Reading (that bad man Glenn Murray netting both for Reading) on Boxing Day at the Amex, having been 2-0 down. Forster-Caskey and Calderon (not with his face) got the goals, we then went and won 2-0 away at Fulham. Adrian Colunga scored a penalty and Solly March wrapped it up late on. Those 4 points were crucial in keeping us up and turning the tide.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nathan Jones Luton 0-5 down against Tinpot

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
We drew 2-2 with Reading (that bad man Glenn Murray netting both for Reading) on Boxing Day at the Amex, having been 2-0 down. Forster-Caskey and Calderon (not with his face) got the goals, we then went and won 2-0 away at Fulham. Adrian Colunga scored a penalty and Solly March wrapped it up late on. Those 4 points were crucial in keeping us up and turning the tide.

Adrian Colunga, the forgotten man, l quite liked him actually. Under any other Albion manager in recent history his stay with us could have been a lot more succesful.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here