Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Corbyn trumps Cummings

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

I’m neither happy or unhappy. Same as the person that leans past me at the supermarket, or the person that stood close to me getting a coffee at the weekend.

At least it was outside though and the latest medical research shows the risk of transmission outside in brief contact is very minimal so that’s something I guess.

Are you one of those Facebook neighbour shamers out of interest? Twitching the curtains to see who’s getting to close? Looks like it

So if you are so chilled about the whole thing why are you after Cummings head, Corbyn's beaten him and got a picture to prove it?

When someone comes back with a picture of Cummings in the park with a stranger arm in arm, he can go with Jezza too.

All the Facebook hate comes from the left from what I have seen, spreading crap all over there friends, it's like a bunch of Jehovahs trying to convince you to kingdom hall, for life.

I do believe its party has brainwashed the members at rallies while smoking pot.

So nice to have this discussion but I have some work to do.

Enjoy your day.:thumbsup:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
So if you are so chilled about the whole thing why are you after Cummings head, Corbyn's beaten him and got a picture to prove it?

When someone comes back with a picture of Cummings in the park with a stranger arm in arm, he can go with Jezza too.

All the Facebook hate comes from the left from what I have seen, spreading crap all over there friends, it's like a bunch of Jehovahs trying to convince you to kingdom hall, for life.

I do believe its party has brainwashed the members at rallies while smoking pot.

:stupid:

Wow that post is a bit all over the place. I hope you're afternoon is better than your morning.

FYI - Not a Labour voter, never voted for Labour while Corbyn was in power so I think you're a little mis-guided in your thoughts. Maybe you're the one smoking too much pot

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Yes, you really do have some work to do.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'm sure if Corbyn had written the lockdown rules.... he would now have to go from his rule writing position.

But Yesterday's Zero is nowhere near the rule drafting process, so he can hardly be sacked from it.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Corbyn proving once again how useless he is. If Cummings had been photographed doing that then the entire Government guidelines would have been rewritten by now to say it was permitted.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I think Corbyn should be reinstated as Labour leader purely to allow him to resign over this.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
big difference is that Corbyn didn't write the laws that the nation had to follow, and then break them himself

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
big difference is that Corbyn didn't write the laws that the nation had to follow, and then break them himself

Perhaps Boris and Dominic could appoint JC into an official position within their government, ask him to contribute to writing a rule about a random stranger bowling up next to you for a photo while you're walking through the park, then sack him for breaking the rule. That would seem fair.

D

Deleted member 2719

I think you've shown what I grasp you have of these things. How do you sack an MP with no ministerial position, sack him from what exactly? Your understanding of our democracy never ceases to surprise.
I think you know what I meant. I guess I have a pretty good understanding of democracy, as I wasn't prepared to dig my high heels in for 3 years because the Brexit vote went the wrong way for me.
I hope you have accepted it now look at the time and money Smarmer and Cooper wasted on that.

Anyway, we move on.

:stupid:

Wow that post is a bit all over the place. I hope you're afternoon is better than your morning.

FYI - Not a Labour voter, never voted for Labour while Corbyn was in power so I think you're a little mis-guided in your thoughts. Maybe you're the one smoking too much pot
Of course silly me I should have guessed, I suppose I was assuming as people do about me all the time on here.

Yes, you really do have some work to do.

I would like to work on you.:drool:

LOL. What a sad, sad thread.

Thanks for your contribution, is it sad that I am just levelling the playing field a bit?
I just want to give you a perspective from outside of the bubble that you and 'the gang' are in.

But Corbyn couldn't follow the rules why was that?
Cummings has had so much interest, and even the police won't arrest him, the issue is over for him, but is it for Jezza?

Perhaps Boris and Dominic could appoint JC into an official position within their government, ask him to contribute to writing a rule about a random stranger bowling up next to you for a photo while you're walking through the park, then sack him for breaking the rule. That would seem fair.

Corbyn looked pretty relaxed about it all, makes you think it a regular thing that he does.

If Corbyn can do it SO CAN I.

There seems to be a few missing on here, where are they all???

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Jezza seems to be doing what just about every other old biddy I see out and about is doing..................but......................he doesn't have any involvement in COVID policy/law setting for the nation, and hasn't lied to his boss, the police or the media (least not over this 'incident' anyway) so I don't really care whether he has marginally breached the cosmetic and unproven from a scientific perspective 2m rule anyway. Classic whataboutery and deflection from the pro-Cummings brigade ?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I think you know what I meant. I guess I have a pretty good understanding of democracy, as I wasn't prepared to dig my high heels in for 3 years because the Brexit vote went the wrong way for me.
I hope you have accepted it now look at the time and money Smarmer and Cooper wasted on that.

Anyway, we move on.

Of course silly me I should have guessed, I suppose I was assuming as people do about me all the time on here.

I would like to work on you.:drool:

Thanks for your contribution, is it sad that I am just levelling the playing field a bit?
I just want to give you a perspective from outside of the bubble that you and 'the gang' are in.

But Corbyn couldn't follow the rules why was that?
Cummings has had so much interest, and even the police won't arrest him, the issue is over for him, but is it for Jezza?

Corbyn looked pretty relaxed about it all, makes you think it a regular thing that he does.

If Corbyn can do it SO CAN I.

There seems to be a few missing on here, where are they all???

You really are a tit.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I love this thread. One plonker I have on ignore being roughed up at his own inviting :lolol:

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
His child went to the toilet by the side of the road, did you see any of the grilling he had at downing street?

The Number 1 rule and has been from early on is, the 2 metre rule, It moves around the country if you don't social distance, Corbyn could be upping the R rate as we speak, Cummings didn't challenge the R rate.

So are you condoning what Jezza did?

So looking forward to an hour media show with Jezza, I might even have a shandy.

Why don’t you just give it a rest, or as Boris keeps saying “move on”.

Plenty of people get closer than 2 metres, and I believe the Click and Collect, sorry Track and Trace protocol is closer than 2 metres for 15 minutes or more!

Cummings biggest problem was he lied, and lied, and lied and made him and Boris look ducking stupid, in particular with the eyesight testing scenario...

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

D

Deleted member 2719

Why don’t you just give it a rest, or as Boris keeps saying “move on”.

Plenty of people get closer than 2 metres, and I believe the Click and Collect, sorry Track and Trace protocol is closer than 2 metres for 15 minutes or more!

Cummings biggest problem was he lied, and lied, and lied and made him and Boris look ducking stupid, in particular with the eyesight testing scenario...

Mr Wolf, I am happy to move on, can you tell the hyenas to as they have been stuck on this for days?
I am happy if this is the last post, perhaps they will stop on the Cummings thread???

I think you mean Test and trace!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here